Status
Not open for further replies.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll say it again. Either we get Kelly or Stricklin has dug himself a huge hole. He has handled it in a completely poor manner if he doesn’t have a signed contract. I think it’s safe to say that if Kelly doesn’t come here then Stricklin is in over his head by the way this has been handled.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
moral-compass-animation.gif

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And for the record HB is sticking with Kelly to UF saying his sources are holding strong... and whether you like him or think he's full of **** he broke the Kelly thing long before anyone else.

This is not as endorsement of Bob... see my previous post for my thoughts

Who’s HB

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wanted Frost from the beginning, but mainly because I didn’t think Chip was a viable option. Now that we know he’s in play, I’ll be disappointed if we don’t get him. Does that make any sense? :lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
And for the record HB is sticking with Kelly to UF saying his sources are holding strong... and whether you like him or think he's full of **** he broke the Kelly thing long before anyone else.

This is not as endorsement of Bob... see my previous post for my thoughts

HB?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll say it again. Either we get Kelly or Stricklin has dug himself a huge hole. He has handled it in a completely poor manner if he doesn’t have a signed contract. I think it’s safe to say that if Kelly doesn’t come here then Stricklin is in over his head by the way this has been handled.

And you know this because you know bourbon? STFU.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
The latest ESPN story about UF moving on from Kelly says he met with UCLA in Los Angeles this week....which I don't know of anyone who's verified that he flew to California. There is so much dis/misinformation floating around it's absurd.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
The Frost reps meeting with UF might also be a little pressure from UF to get Kelly to show his cards sooner than later. Why drink the milk if nobody will ever take the bottle away from him?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know it is Alky but he is right. This is nearly as embarassing as Fooley's first Zook hire... unless it works.

Notice no other AD in the planet is being so public? Even Tinerc and Clown town didmt PUBLICLY get turned down by Ck.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The latest ESPN story about UF moving on from Kelly says he met with UCLA in Los Angeles this week....which I don't know of anyone who's verified that he flew to California. There is so much dis/misinformation floating around it's absurd.
Aschoff I trust more. He gets info from younger kids in AD. Could be negotiating tactic tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator