Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Taggart's dangerously close to being our next coach and I'm dangerously close to getting 20 dislikes.
We arent hirimg a gd losing coach just bc he is like by the "he must be black crowd" says so.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Not holding my breath, but until ucla or UF makes an official announcement, it ain’t over.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So far there’s only been 1 side that I’ve seen guilty of that. And right now it’s not looking good for them. Skeptical of reports is neither.

One side had their 247 reporters release a write up that Chip was a done deal, only to later delete it :grin:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Like everyone else on the planetm except you, I know he got on a plane with the Presidemt, the comtracting lawyer amd the AADs and flew home embarrassed.... or with an agreement to make a contract maybe... dependimg on who you believe.

Even if true, its Kelly thats the dickweed.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Like everyone else on the planetm except you, I know he got on a plane with the Presidemt, the comtracting lawyer amd the AADs and flew home embarrassed.... or with an agreement to make a contract maybe... dependimg on who you believe.
I don’t think it’s embarassing to swing for the fences and have it caught on the warning track.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
It goes something like this.

Your season is over so now we can have direct conversations about our opportunity.

If you are interested you are number one on our list. We are prepared to be flexible in getting you the staff and resources you believe essential for our success.

Yeah, I get the "we're here and this is how we move forward". I'm simply lamenting that this has not been handled with the finesse that I would expect out of a professional.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
game-over-man-gif-11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays