Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't his Oregon team look a little bewildered in the end with that SEC speed in Auburn? Or am I wrong here? Or was that a Helfrich coached team?

It was Kelly. That was a competitive game and a defensive battle unlike what most people thought would happen. Auburn only beat them by a last second FG. Oregon failed to tackle the Auburn RB initially on the final drive thinking he was down leading to a big play.

901Gator

Nov 24, 2017
After reading 326 pages of this thread I decided to join gator chatter! I’m on the Kelly bandwagon still, we’ll see if that’s a good choice Sunday or Monday

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
It was Kelly. That was a competitive game and a defensive battle unlike what most people thought would happen. Auburn only beat them by a last second FG. Oregon failed to tackle the Auburn RB initially on the final drive thinking he was down leading to a big play.

I don’t believe Kelly was coaching that game.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
After reading 326 pages of this thread I decided to join gator chatter! I’m on the Kelly bandwagon still, we’ll see if that’s a good choice Sunday or Monday
Wow. You read all 326 pages? I give you a lot of credit. And welcome!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I have read them all. I have become well-versed on betting line, booze, tennis players, and a whole bunch of coaches we think it’s gonna be. And I think there was a suicide joke about a Tesla in there somewhere
You have studied well!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have read them all. I have become well-versed on betting line, booze, tennis players, and a whole bunch of coaches we think it’s gonna be. And I think there was a suicide joke about a Tesla in there somewhere

Way to keep up, 901Gator. -- and guys like you are most welcome 'cause there were zero rumors about us signing you up. welcome

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Did you do the nude tennis girl thing???(

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
After reading 326 pages of this thread I decided to join gator chatter! I’m on the Kelly bandwagon still*, we’ll see if that’s a good choice Sunday or Monday

Welcome.
You're the kind of guy OxHisRoyalHighness loves*. Tip: Be supplicant enough (agree with all his positions) and you'll do fine.
PS: Don't let the Swamp Donkey get to you.

901Gator

Nov 24, 2017
Welcome.
You're the kind of guy OxHisRoyalHighness loves*. Tip: Be supplicant enough (agree with all his positions) and you'll do fine.
Full disclosure I have been lurking on this page for a while. I’ve started to figure out the players. And I miss swamp donkeys avatar of pimped out SOS

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PjxUz7p.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... 'cause you knew GatChat needed to be more oppinion-aided?

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Full disclosure I have been lurking on this page for a while. I’ve started to figure out the players. And I miss swamp donkeys avatar of pimped out SOS

I miss the Lawgatorxx handle more.

And BTW, respect Ox's sources as if they came from Mt. Sinai and you'll be golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.