Chris Walker bulking up for new role

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This guy is just a freak. Kentucky has no one on their roster like this. I think a full of season on campus is going to do wonders for him.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The first photo was obviously 'shopped'; but the little video was cool.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well he is tall and if light will be pushed around not only in the SEC but in the NBA as well. Great that he is working hard, I hope he is working hard in the classroom as well because an education is not only mandatory but valuable as well.

Thomas Goldkamp

Jul 18, 2014
Can't wait to see what Florida looks like next year on the hardwood. Going to be a completely different style, I think. Not necessarily as effective as the defensive-oriented team as last year, but more "exciting" with more of a run-and-gun approach. I think Kasey Hill is going to challenge Nick Calathes' single-season assists record.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm excited for this team. We are loaded with talent. We may not win 30 in a row, but an elite eight run is well within the realm of possibility.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Oh and Thomas, I really appreciate your work especially on recruiting. Glad to have you join the conversation.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is the reason why he came he came back to Florida. He could have left last year for the money people would have thrown at his potential, but he chose to stick around and work on his game. That is a testament to his character, and the trust he has in our program and coaches to get him ready. Can't wait for all the alley-oops this year.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thomas Goldkamp said:
Can't wait to see what Florida looks like next year on the hardwood. Going to be a completely different style, I think. Not necessarily as effective as the defensive-oriented team as last year, but more "exciting" with more of a run-and-gun approach. I think Kasey Hill is going to challenge Nick Calathes' single-season assists record.
When did Thomas show up. Great addition to the board. Welcome.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He made a really smart decision. As a low first round pick he would have had to push for a second contract one day. As a high first round pick, which I believe he will be, he will have a much easier time being successful. Plus another year of development is already doing him good.

Thomas Goldkamp

Jul 18, 2014
JC_Gator;n15671 said:
Oh and Thomas, I really appreciate your work especially on recruiting. Glad to have you join the conversation.

Appreciate that! This is the old GatorSports Message Board crowd, right? Recognize a handful of the usernames from back when I used to post there probably almost a decade ago.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thomas Goldkamp said:
JC_Gator;n15671 said:

Appreciate that! This is the old GatorSports Message Board crowd, right? Recognize a handful of the usernames from back when I used to post there probably almost a decade ago.
It's a lot of us. Somehow Ox and MJMGator steered most of us here so we could stay together.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That is correct! I'm new here as well. Oxrageous is the administrator here.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Man, that kid has been putting in some work in the weight room! Had an absolute blast watching our Gators hoops team last year and excited as can be about the upcoming season. Go Gators!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing what Billy Donovan did with this team last year. Hill not quite ready and Walker sitting out virtually the entire year.

This team is an elite eight lock at minimum next year.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It amazes me that people on the interwebs think that photo is real and not photoshopped. Just look at the fence behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.