Chris Walker bulking up for new role

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n15942 said:
I didn't post this because I thought the pic was real. I posted it just as a discussion starter for the BBall fans. It's slow now and anything fun to talk about is a good topic. Besides, you can look at the video below that pic and tell he isn't cut like that yet. Did you see the instagram comments? Quite a few people were fooled.
Yeah, I wasn't implying you thought it was real. I was reading Facebook and Instagram comments of people who did. Ridiculous. A lot of people are not very bright.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182 said:
JC_Gator;n15839 said:
It is hard to expect an elite eight every year. I would say anything less would feel like a disappointment.

If Billy D. doesn't meet expectations, should he be fired?
See, the key is that you prove you are a winner FIRST, then you could get away with sucking some.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator said:
You can't. I predict we will be a top 5 team, and with Billy D at the helm we should be an elite eight team, but like you said tournament success is hard to predict.
We are more talented IMO. Not as experienced, but that is what Billy D is for.

Free Gator

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
NavetG8r;n15942 said:
I didn't post this because I thought the pic was real. I posted it just as a discussion starter for the BBall fans. It's slow now and anything fun to talk about is a good topic. Besides, you can look at the video below that pic and tell he isn't cut like that yet. Did you see the instagram comments? Quite a few people were fooled.
Yeah, I wasn't implying you thought it was real. I was reading Facebook and Instagram comments of people who did. Ridiculous. A lot of people are not very bright.
But if his mass is so big, it would warp things around him like that fence. So we are not so stupid as you think. It's physics.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n15761 said:
It amazes me that people on the interwebs think that photo is real and not photoshopped. Just look at the fence behind him.
I used to build fences and we always built them curved like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.