Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree, but I think Grantham can bring him along and Skipper can focus on recruiting his butt off like he did this past year
Im not even convinced he is much of a recruiter, though he was no doubt better than Nord and Drunk Doug Dumpsterfire.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm lovin the staff Mullen is putting together. I'm beginning to have hope again.
He definitely has some people buying in, which Hee Haw never did.

He is also standing in stark contrast to the lack of mojo in Tallacrappee with Slick Willy

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@InsideTheGators: It has been expected that Greg Knox would join the Florida staff after leading MSU in the bowl game. It could be as the tight ends coach according to @FootballScoop

Does this mean there's no chance Nord comes back to take over TE's? :D (I kid, I kid!!)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Both the ineffectiveness of our RBs (much improved under Seider, even the true freshmen) and yes based on the terrible play of the LBs, who looked good enough (even as freshmen) under RS the year before. I'm talking about basic problems like shooting gaps or getting caught up in the wash instead of strafing to the play, basics.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
1) DC: Todd Grantham
2) LB: Tim Skipper
3) DL: Sal Sunseri
4) DB: Charlton Warren
5) QB: Brian Johnson
6) RB: Ja’Juan Seider
7) WR: Billy Gonzales
8) OL: John Hevesy
9) TE/ST: Greg Knox
10) ??

Got room for one more.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
1) D: Todd Grantham
10) ??

Got room for one more.
Its a drastic improvement regardless if who #10 is.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
10) ??

Got room for one more.
I guess Mullen's the OC?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Long time lurker, created an account to say I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the banter on this site. Thread got me to literally laugh out loud a few times so I figured it was time to say “thanks”. Also appreciate Ox’s management of the site - seems to let it go for a little bit but nips it in the bud if it starts getting out of hand or becomes circular.

WRT the coaches, generally happy thus far. Concerned with Knox at ST if true. Tired of that being a weakness and MSUs stats under Knox don’t exactly inspire confidence that will be righted anytime soon.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Long time lurker, created an account to say I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the banter on this site. Thread got me to literally laugh out loud a few times so I figured it was time to say “thanks”. Also appreciate Ox’s management of the site - seems to let it go for a little bit but nips it in the bud if it starts getting out of hand or becomes circular.

WRT the coaches, generally happy thus far. Concerned with Knox at ST if true. Tired of that being a weakness and MSUs stats under Knox don’t exactly inspire confidence that will be righted anytime soon.
New Ox alt?

Just kidding, glad to have you around.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
10) ??

Got room for one more.
Be on the lookout for Christian Robinson to get that last spot. He played LB at UGA under Grantham and coached as a GA under him at MSU . There's some smoke he'll be the ILB coach and it will be announced on the 9th when the 10th asst rule kicks in. He is young and develops relationships quick with the players which should help on the trail. He's pictured below

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Welcome to the board. Get an av or you’ll be given one you won’t want.

Oh, and it’s not polite to point and laugh.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Be on the lookout for Christian Robinson to get that last spot. He played LB at UGA under Grantham and coached as a GA under him at MSU . There's some smoke he'll be the ILB coach and it will be announced on the 9th when the 10th asst rule kicks in. He is young and develops relationships quick with the players which should help on the trail. He's pictured below

Does he have anything else going for him other than inexperience and being a dawg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member