BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
:grin:
I heard this isn’t happening. Either way franz = :lmao2:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any idea who the NFL guy could be? Having a hard time figuring out who Mullen (presumably) has ties to that coaches NFL DL. Bryant Young from the Falcons has UF ties but not with Mullen.

Dan Quinn. I hear he's tired of being the HC of the Falcons... doesn't want the headaches anymore and he'd be perfectly content to resign so he could come back to Gainesville and just coach up the DL...

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
All I can say is thank God this isn’t going to be another buttered popcorn off-season,
Go Gators!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No clue...i have been trying to find out
Hmm. Chris Wilson.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/t...4e41-a0a9-3098e3a22446?qwr=fullsite_temporary

Wilson spent the previous three seasons (2010-12) coaching the Mississippi State defensive line, and also served as both the co-defensive coordinator (2010) and defensive coordinator (2011-12) of the Bulldogs. Wilson tutored Eagles All-Pro DE Fletcher Cox, who was named a 2011 All-American and was later selected by the Birds with the 12th-overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft.

Last edited:

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have a difficult time believing he’s the hire. If true, grand slam for Mullen.
He's got 23 years of college football experience maybe he went to the league and figured out he likes college coaching better.
The Lee Begley follow sure makes it look like theirs more to it than just rumor. Why else would he follow her unless he's gonna be working with her?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's got 23 years of college football experience maybe he went to the league and figured out he likes college coaching better.
The Lee Begley follow sure makes it look like theirs more to it than just rumor. Why else would he follow her unless he's gonna be working with her?
Not to mention he previously worked with Mullen for two years.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Dude, I'd follow her in hopes of any bathing suit pics and I don't even tweet.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ive been following her in the hopes of getting freaky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.