Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Be on the lookout for Christian Robinson to get that last spot. He played LB at UGA under Grantham and coached as a GA under him at MSU . There's some smoke he'll be the ILB coach and it will be announced on the 9th when the 10th asst rule kicks in. He is young and develops relationships quick with the players which should help on the trail. He's pictured below

His follow list. Screenshot_20180103-083933.png

Also John Huggins, Brian Johnson, and Nick Savage.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@caplannfl: #Raiders LB coach Sal Sunseri is taking a job with @GatorsFB as DL coach. Expected to be announced as early as today.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Feel like williston just sits there in front of his screen as the updates come. That update was a minute old :lol:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I appreciate what he brings to this board.
Oh 100% agree. I saw the tweet at 1 minute old, copied the link and ran here and williston had already beat me. He’s a champ at it and im just mad he constantly beats me lol

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Oh 100% agree. I saw the tweet at 1 minute old, copied the link and ran here and williston had already beat me. He’s a champ at it and im just mad he constantly beats me lol

Well thanks to all of you who stay right on top of these. Very informative to the rest of us and much appreciated.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Does he have anything else going for him other than inexperience and being a dawg?
Everyone that i know (plus what I've found on the net) says he's a excellent young coach. He coached the Miss St LB's (by himself) for their bowl game against Louisville and also helped put the defensive gameplan together. So...he must be ok!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Everyone that i know (plus what I've found on the net) says he's a excellent young coach. He coached the Miss St LB's (by himself) for their bowl game against Louisville and also helped put the defensive gameplan together. So...he must be ok!
Yeah word is hes a very good up and comer. Maybe we can mold him and slowly build him up with staff turnover over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.