College World Series thread

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As good as they've been the last 10 games, they were due for a bad one. Hopefully it's just one bad game and the bats get hot again. At least the pitching was still on.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That was a really bad loss, not that the team made mistakes... other than not being able to hit a very good pitcher, but just that it greatly decreases our chance of winning the title. Have to beat Miami then beat VA twice to get to the championship series.

One game at at time... beat Miami first.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n235743 said:
That was a really bad loss, not that the team made mistakes... other than not being able to hit a very good pitcher, but just that it greatly decreases our chance of winning the title. Have to beat Miami then beat VA twice to get to the championship series.

One game at at time... beat Miami first.

The odds of beating VA twice aren't good. They have great starting pitchers and would have been dead in the water in the losers bracket because their bullpen is suspect.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
1st and 3rd with no out in the 8th and score nothing. You don't deserve to win in that case. Let's at least knock scUM out.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n235847 said:
1st and 3rd with no out in the 8th and score nothing. You don't deserve to win in that case. Let's at least knock scUM out.

Yeah, that was our best chance to get the win but we did nothing with it. I have a hard time sitting thru an entire baseball game but I did last night...like a damn fool. :lol:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n235849 said:
Yeah, that was our best chance to get the win but we did nothing with it. I have a hard time sitting thru an entire baseball game but I did last night...like a damn fool. :lol:

That is why we lost.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy is gonna end up winning the whole thing again, luckiest bunch of SOBs in the tourney. They can play like shizz and still figure out a way to luck into a win at the end every time.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n236203 said:
Vandy is gonna end up winning the whole thing again, luckiest bunch of SOBs in the tourney. They can play like shizz and still figure out a way to luck into a win at the end every time.

They were definitely lucky to have their first game suspended in the 6th inning.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bader with lead off bomb!!!
hes our hottest hitter. He's been locked in all post season, even Wednesday he made great contact.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bader has been swinging at too many first pitches lately. Tonight he let the guy throw a few and absolutely bombed one!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised how those balls carried. The wind must be blowing straight out.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ump giving them the outside pitch...see if he gives it to us...

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad, Schwarz was drooling in the on deck circle

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.