Oh, I see...ESPNU
Go Gators!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bat through the line up in the 1st. Noiiice!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Chased the starter. Bases loaded in the third w/ no outs.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let's wear out their bullpen too!

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How weak is the ACC that this is the best they have. If we take down FSU, we likely face Miami in Omaha for the first game. We finally are getting some bracket love

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gata;n231074 said:
How weak is the ACC that this is the best they have. If we take down FSU, we likely face Miami in Omaha for the first game. We finally are getting some bracket love

I think Louisville is the best the ACC has.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Love how these pinhead announcers are trying to play a sacrifice bunt into motivation for the Semenholes to get even. Bull**** that we aren't home team for game 3, but I don't think it gets that far.

Oh, and **** FSU.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;231093 said:
Love how these pinhead announcers are trying to play a sacrifice bunt into motivation for the Semenholes to get even. Bull**** that we aren't home team for game 3, but I don't think it gets that far.

Oh, and **** FSU.
I guess we should have just played the rest of the game with our bats sitting on our shoulders. Because no one has ever come back from 7 or 8 runs down.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What kind of crap is it that FSU gets to be the home team in games 2 & 3 of the series. What's the point of seeding teams if you don't get an advantage from being a higher seed. We should be the home team if this thing goes to game 3.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n231140 said:
What kind of crap is it that FSU gets to be the home team in games 2 & 3 of the series. What's the point of seeding teams if you don't get an advantage from being a higher seed. We should be the home team if this thing goes to game 3.

It's not going to 3.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n231093 said:

Oh, and **** FSU.
Yeah, I got tired of that. He went on and on for 3 innings about UF running up the score when it was 8 - 0. He said if this was a MLB game somebody would be getting a ball thrown at their ear hole. He clearly needs to stay with MLB because he doesn't understand the college game at all. Teams can score a lot of runs very quickly in college baseball. FSU is one of the highest scoring team in NCAA.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Screw those clowns. Their pimply-faced "ace" just got his azz handed to him by a superior team.

If they thought hits were hard to come by last night, wait until they get a load of some AJ Puk this afternoon.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Re: running up the score:
1) besides the truth that a college team ( esp. one with over 40 wins) can score a streak of huge runs
2) to have players go up and not hit aggressively would favor them losing their "skill edge"
3) youngsters have played a time of long and grueling schedule, kept their grades up & now is the "big-fun time"
4) it's against our hated, in state rival -- in baseball competition and in competing for recruits in-state and across
the whole wide nation. Now is showcase time.
5) then their is the extra special joy given to the GatorNation faithful.

I hope we Puk FSU today starting at 5pm. Batters up Gators

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well Gee you are to play baseball and we just were doing what any baseball team would do under the circumstances. I left (being tired) when FSU had no runs and was surprised when they got 5. So considering the runs that they could have scored we were not running up the score. I did not watch closely enough to tell, but seems we pulled at least one good hitter for a poor one. No running up the score there.

Whatever!!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Saturday … well that does it for me. I'm gonna quit not watching. Thank you Mr. Schwartz 2 RBI HR.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n231290 said:
Saturday … well that does it for me. I'm gonna quit not watching. Thank you Mr. Schwartz 2 RBI HR.

+1

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love how this team shakes off a bad 1st inning in field by getting the runs right back from the plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.