Colorado and Deion Sanders: Recruiting class going down the pooper

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It’s M-pox. Don’t be racist/homophobic, you’re better than this.
Halloween GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's a really bad look hoping Deion gets his foot amputated.
Why? Do you think Gator fans are the only group that can't stand Deion Sanders? He's dug his own hole with his record-breaking arrogance over a 35 year period.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Why? Do you think Gator fans are the only group that can't stand Deion Sanders? He's dug his own hole with his record-breaking arrogance over a 35 year period.
Maybe it’s because I’m jet lagged at the moment and possibly not thinking clearly, but while I too can’t stand the guy, I don't take any joy out of him possibly losing a foot. If this possibility is punishment for some sin he’s committed, I sure hope it’s a worse one than the ones we know about.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
It's more just clarifying that Dockett has earned a hate in our fanbase that no amount of pain and suffering, on his part will ever change.
The dude cost us a NC, while being a lifetime pos.
Sorry you disagree.

edit: If they cut off deions foot and planted it in docketts
@$$ we could all be satisfied.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe it’s because I’m jet lagged at the moment and possibly not thinking clearly, but while I too can’t stand the guy, I don't take any joy out of him possibly losing a foot. If this possibility is punishment for some sin he’s committed, I sure hope it’s a worse one than the ones we know about.
I don't take any joy, just don't care. He's not dying, it's just a foot. He isn't a good guy, and has been a terrible role model for young men for 35 years. He remains that terrible role model now in a direct capacity as a coach. Maybe this will actually humble him, but I doubt it.

It's losing like crazy at Colorado that's going to finally humble him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

1687704409313.gif

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I don't take any joy, just don't care. He's not dying, it's just a foot. He isn't a good guy, and has been a terrible role model for young men for 35 years. He remains that terrible role model now in a direct capacity as a coach. Maybe this will actually humble him, but I doubt it.

It's losing like crazy at Colorado that's going to finally humble him.
Ox: “It’s just a foot….” :lol:

FTR - I’d say your assessment of his character is pretty spot on. I actually had some professional interaction with him a very long time ago (my profession; not his) and he was actually an even bigger a-hole then than he is now.

I do think you’re wrong about him getting humbled by losing bigly at Colorado. Nothing seems to humble that guy; he’ll just find someone else to blame for the losses.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ox: “It’s just a foot….” :lol:

FTR - I’d say your assessment of his character is pretty spot on. I actually had some professional interaction with him a very long time ago (my profession; not his) and he was actually an even bigger a-hole then than he is now.

I do think you’re wrong about him getting humbled by losing bigly at Colorado. Nothing seems to humble that guy; he’ll just find someone else to blame for the losses.
He'll bail before it gets bad. He's a quitter.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Prime Times Act is grating on my nerves being called coach Prime and all this stuff. but he's one of the most exciting football players ever and obviously I wish him good health. I hope they find him the right blood thinners for God's sake.

I think Deon will be able to lift the Colorado program a little bit the first year but it will find him having a much tougher coaching job at Colorado than he did at Jackson State where he could dominate.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018

When his son gets a shoulder ripped out of joint for fighting he might change his tune. This is practice and these guys are teammates. Different team is a different animal.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He will take their program back to the Stone Age.

Not sure they could get much lower. But I agree that he’s playing them and that the uptick(if any at all) in their trajectory will be short lived. To me, he’s pulling a Taggert and Colorado was always a strategic play. The difference between 1-3 wins and 4-6 is massive perception wise and he’ll maximize that to his advantage in hopes of appealing to the next stop. Nothing more.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Not sure they could get much lower. But I agree that he’s playing them and that the uptick(if any at all) in their trajectory will be short lived. To me, he’s pulling a Taggert and Colorado was always a strategic play. The difference between 1-3 wins and 4-6 is massive perception wise and he’ll maximize that to his advantage in hopes of appealing to the next stop. Nothing more.
Of course he has to figure a way to get cornrows fired before his next move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.