Corndwags Prediction Thread 2022

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It'll be a one score game at one point late in the fourth quarter - it seems to be a trend with all of our opponents not named "Eastern Washington."

If our kicker hits his field goal attempts? 34-24 good guys. If not? 28-24 good guys.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
We win by a point because we don't throw a shoe this time.

EDIT:

I just saw that Torrence might be out this game. If that happens, we lose by 2 instead of win by 1 because I think Torrence ≥ thrown shoe.

Last edited:

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Hard to decide which team will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. That said, I just ate 10 Corndogs and I’m headed to the john to get into my LSU hating stance.
Gators 28
LSU 17

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Timeouts that defy common sense or logic, foolish 2 point conversion attempts, dozens of missed assignments on both sides of the ball will no doubt continue . The word Right immediately following every statement is the new “and yet”. Bayou bengals 28, Gators 14
You had us losing by 3 TD's to Missouri last week.

Let go of your hate.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I just saw that Torrence might be out this game. If that happens, we lose by 2 instead of win by 1 because I think Torrence ≥ thrown shoe.
Torrence might be our best player. Think about that. Coach Nap brought 2 of the best 5 players on the team with him from the Sun Belt conference. That's how far we've fallen off the talent cliff under lazy-ass Mulllllllllenz.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Timeouts that defy common sense or logic, foolish 2 point conversion attempts, dozens of missed assignments on both sides of the ball will no doubt continue . The word Right immediately following every statement is the new “and yet”. Bayou bengals 28, Gators 14
Gonna have to change your name to GatorHate instead of Gatorbait.

We'll let you know when Napier has us back on top, and you can then safely return to rooting for the Gators.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You had us losing by 3 TD's to Missouri last week.

Let go of your hate.
We lost in the swamp to a bottom feeder called the wildcats . We also needed a botch snap and an additional botched hold to the avoid OT against the lowly bulls. The wildcats and bulls athletes aren’t good enough to lick the dirt of LSU cleats . We suck and we are probably getting our ass kicked by everybody except Vandy and FSU.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We lost in the swamp to a bottom feeder called the wildcats . We also needed a botch snap and an additional botched hold to the avoid OT against the lowly bulls. The wildcats and bulls athletes aren’t good enough to lick the dirt of LSU cleats . We suck and we are probably getting our ass kicked by everybody except Vandy and FSU.
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So you deflect the fact that we were going to lose to mizzu. You said they would beat us by several TDs. You were dead wrong. Will we win this week? Who knows but your hate for this staff is sickening. We are recruiting at a level we havent seen in years and the penalties and the no arrests tell me that we are at least on the right track. If you hate the program, why not just go root for everyone we play and quit the bullshoot garbage you post on a weekly basis. Obviously you wish we would lose every game from now on so you could be right. Sucker. Fck off.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
So you deflect the fact that we were going to lose to mizzu. You said they would beat us by several TDs. You were dead wrong. Will we win this week? Who knows but your hate for this staff is sickening. We are recruiting at a level we havent seen in years and the penalties and the no arrests tell me that we are at least on the right track. If you hate the program, why not just go root for everyone we play and quit the bullshoot garbage you post on a weekly basis. Obviously you wish we would lose every game from now on so you could be right. Sucker. Fck off.
Tell us what you really think?
Chinese Smh GIF by CW Kung Fu

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Outside of Corey this staff sucks , but not as bad as this post , right?. I bet Danman loved him some Muschamp, right? Keep whistling past the graveyard Sally

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator