Corrine Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This is one reason I find this fckn forum so tedious. How many times are you gonna beat this old ignorant woman around? Every year or so someone brings up her speech about Urban Meyer and the national title. Yuk fcckn Yuk. We all have heard it here dozens of times. Does it make you feel smarter and more important to pile on. Does she prove to you that some blacks are just too stupid and speech impaired to do anything but be the butt of your jokes? She is not the first congress person to appear dumb and wont be the last. I am so happy they fixed that insane district she was in. And now that she is under indictment for fraudulent money sh#t maybe she will disappear and I wont have to see this regular circle jerk over Corrine's speech. For fck sake grow up. Some of you disappoint me, especially the smart ones with their silence to this "haha look at the stupid colored woman" garbage.saw
I just saw where I did reply earlier to this ****speak. I may be getting senile with my memory but maybe this better explains why this garbage disappoints me.

btw I promise this is my last time to intrude on your revelry about Corine Brown,

Back off the ledge man. Everything is not about race. When we make fun of Trump for his 3rd grade vocabulary and grammar is it because he's white? I damn sure bet that if Corrine where a southern white man you would be jumping all over his cracker/racist ass.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I just never really got into kicking cripples especially when they are down. Different strokes.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
She's not a cripple, she's just a piece of human trash. The fact that you try and defend her by pretending she's handicapped is embarrassing for you and insulting for ppl with actual handicaps. I am embarrassed for you.

Jun 2, 2015
This is one reason I find this fckn forum so tedious. How many times are you gonna beat this old ignorant woman around? Every year or so someone brings up her speech about Urban Meyer and the national title. Yuk fcckn Yuk. We all have heard it here dozens of times. Does it make you feel smarter and more important to pile on. Does she prove to you that some blacks are just too stupid and speech impaired to do anything but be the butt of your jokes? She is not the first congress person to appear dumb and wont be the last. I am so happy they fixed that insane district she was in. And now that she is under indictment for fraudulent money sh#t maybe she will disappear and I wont have to see this regular circle jerk over Corrine's speech. For fck sake grow up. Some of you disappoint me, especially the smart ones with their silence to this "haha look at the stupid colored woman" garbage.saw
I just saw where I did reply earlier to this ****speak. I may be getting senile with my memory but maybe this better explains why this garbage disappoints me.

btw I promise this is my last time to intrude on your revelry about Corine Brown,

Stephen, good grief but this old ignorant woman deserves a good beat down. She has ripped off the government and those poor misguided people who have consistently voted for her for years. When you voluntarily run for and are elected to a governmental position or become a celebrity you put yourself under a microscope for criticism and judgment.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I just never really got into kicking cripples especially when they are down. Different strokes.
And you know what? I agree with you. I've kinda thought leave the woman alone but as some have pointed out she is an elected official so she's fair game. But please don't always jump to the race card. There are plenty of idiots of all races and genders to go around. Every time you needlessly cry wolf it makes it harder to acknowledge when a wolf is actually at the door.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And the only reason this thread exists here in the first place is because she embarrassed the hell out of the University of Florida.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good Lord...

:doh:

Getting your panties in a wad over things said on a message board.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Corrine, please take Mitt and go away. There,...was that fair enough?

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
This is the most embarrassing post you have ever made. By far.

Corrupt, illiterate politicians need to be run down any possible way, regardless of race or political affiliation. Over and over until they are out of office. As far as her reelection, she's not going to be able to do it from the federal pen.

Yeah, but she's a relatively harmless corrupt politician. What do you do to Hillary, Ox?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Damn that little box of insults pe posted about made me piss myself lol

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Corrine-Brown.jpg

Takes one to know one.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That orange would really look good on Shillary in a prison jumpsuit.

Then, she and Corrine could have plenty of HLA in prison.:barfaway:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, there's no reason to have this go 100% political in this section. For those that want to continue the discussion of Corrine Brown's indictment for a mountain of corruption, there's a thread in the political section.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bump. I'm hoping PE shares his thoughts for us some more on this issue.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some of PE' s best ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.