Cristobal leaving Bama?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is that what he told you?
It was reported by several CFB outlets that Cristobal was done at Bama. I can't imagine them negotiating with him prior to last night's game, so it stands to reason that he was done. He had at least two offers he preferred and was done. Presumably he'll pick Oregon

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah but locks is getting the co oc tag. That's why Cristobal coming here didn't make much sense to me.
I think a Co-OC could've gotten Cristobal but I think Locks already got that title if he signs

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Summers is a good enough coach if we add two ace recruiters
Id really like to upgrade summers. I think hes a good teacher and decent developer but he's not a good motivator or recruiter. Not the end of the world if he stays but if he could stay on the support staff and we add somebody else, that would be ideal to me.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Like I said yesterday, someone hit me up when there's something substantial to cause new excitement within the program. Until then, we're just the best second place program in the country.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said yesterday, someone hit me up when there's something substantial to cause new excitement within the program. Until then, we're just the best second place program in the country.
Are you going to hit us up everyday to tell us this?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Lots of smoke that Cristobal is heading to Oregon. I hope that it is "just smoke" but it's looking like they have offered him big money and UF wasn't willing to match or beat the offer as usual. He and Locksley would have gave us a hell of a staff so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed until mid-week.
Looks like it played out just like I said it would. Screenshot_2017-01-11-05-01-28.png ..$hit sucks!!!

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like it played out just like I said it would.
..$hit sucks!!!
giphy.gif

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DanWolken: I can confirm 247 Sports report. Alabama OL coach Mario Cristobal expected to be Willie Taggart’s OC at Oregon.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@McMurphyESPN: Alabama OL coach Mario Cristobal & former USF assistant David Reaves will be co-OCs at Oregon, source told @ESPN

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.