Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
No Way Reaction GIF

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Listen, I've seen those sandals you wear. You might not wanna go there
You leave the Chacos out of this! You will see plenty out here. After the rain in gainsville last year, my feet were great, meanwhile the florida fans with boats shoes had smelly leather swampy feet.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You leave the Chacos out of this! You will see plenty out here. After the rain in gainsville last year, my feet were great, meanwhile the florida fans with boats shoes had smelly leather swampy feet.
To be fair, you were down there close to the boat shoes…

1693000803474.png

:deadnanner:

:lol:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I find it hilariously telling that the Idiocracy producers had everyone wear crocs in the movie because they "look futuristic, but also look too ridiculous and stupid to ever become popular."

Even more ironically, by the time the movie made it to theaters, crocs ended up becoming popular.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wear crocs in uniform.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Still have my wisdom teeth. The gallbladder be gone.
I’m there with you on the wisdom teeth. When I was a tyke they used to send you home with your tonsils when you had them removed. Somebody always brought theirs to school in a Jiff peanut butter jar (in alcohol) during Biology in high school.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I’m there with you on the wisdom teeth. When I was a tyke they used to send you home with your tonsils when you had them removed. Somebody always brought theirs to school in a Jiff peanut butter jar (in alcohol) during Biology in high school.
my teeth are actually still installed by the manufacturer.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
my teeth are actually still installed by the manufacturer.
My bad. I felt sure that a pilot would have had the useless wisdom teeth taken out or knocked out years ago :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.