crosscreekcooter passes to the other side - RIP my friend

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I did some detective work and it would seem that there are no formal arrangements, but I left a message at the funeral home and hopefully they'll get back to me later today. His (former?) wife and two grown children are currently listed as residing in the Atlanta Metro area. Due to the possibility of an estrangement, I'm going to respect their privacy and refrain from trying to contact them directly. Chuck does have a surviving sister living in Callahan, whom I will try to contact this evening.
I have probably 45 family members, consisting of Uncles, Aunts and Cousins in Callahan. Huge family gathering there and as you know, it’s a small community. I might be able to help as well.
:
What is his sister’s name? You can PM me if you’d like.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I have probably 45 family members, consisting of Uncles, Aunts and Cousins in Callahan. Huge family gathering there and as you know, it’s a small community. I might be able to help as well.
:
What is his sister’s name? You can PM me if you’d like.

me too.

:britney:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Since it appears there may be no arrangements made for him; maybe we should hold a wake for him in the chatbox this weekend.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Well this is interesting. So it turns out that Cooter was quite the ladies man, and then he got married and had a couple kids...but perhaps old habits died hard if even his children -- much less his ex-wife -- don't care to be involved in making any funeral arrangements for him. "The possibility of an estrangement," indeed. :(

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
executor

The only person permitted to act on behalf of an estate following a death is the personal representative or executor appointed by the court. Assets need to be protected. Following the death of a loved one, there is often a period of chaos.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Cooter let us know what he wanted us to know. We should not be looking into his past or history, in any way it's disrespectful to his memory. Unless you knew him personally leave your condolences here and remember the laughs he gave us. Just my opinion!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I, for one, have always been proud to inhale cooter.
Now I know why 5* linked to me in the demise of 5* thread. We are aligned in our allegience to the male holy grail. Along with proud I would add excited, amazed, infatuated and crazy about. Inhale would be all kinds of other words..............

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just popping on and I saw this thread. I'm sorry to hear this bad news and I really appreciated him as a poster. It's sad to hear that there are no arrangements for a funeral. He will certainly be missed here. Others have written plenty on that and I agree with them. He was funny and I don't remember him ever getting upset or speaking ill of another poster.

Funny how we're connected through a board like this. May you rest in peace, CC Cooter.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His last PM to me right before he got sick read as follows:

This place is full of fuking whackos...some of these bastards arent safe to be around

This is just about perfect. I don't know how that will ever be replaced as your signature. Bravo Cooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.