crosscreekcooter passes to the other side - RIP my friend

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Cooter let us know what he wanted us to know. We should not be looking into his past or history, in any way it's disrespectful to his memory. Unless you knew him personally leave your condolences here and remember the laughs he gave us. Just my opinion!

Well said. The reason I have decided to avoid recounting some of the crackpot escapades CCC and I embarked upon, along the way, is that we both did things that do not reflect the type of man that either of us eventually became. Suffice it to say that Chuck was a great guy who was loved by many. That includes all who were lucky enough to know him as a personal friend, as well as the many friends he made on this board. I can attest from personal experience that Chuck was a die-hard Gator going back to the days when we listened to UF knock off Bama in Tuscaloosa and saw UF upset PSU in the Gator Bowl. One of my all-time favorite football memories was attending the Gator Bowl win over UT and Doug Dickey, in Ray Graves' last game, in person with Chuck. I'll be happy to share more details of our football travels as they occur to me.

Last edited:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I just logged in to bump this so the top RIP thread is for a Gator and not some cheating, criminal defending, bounty hunting, false "saint", religion as a crutch artist, full of shyt "aw shucks" and "dadgummit", semen-hole.

Also, thanks for all the stories and insight @lizardbreath.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
This is some wild ****!! Lizard just found out a poster on this board who died was a long lost childhood friend.

Damn.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
This is some wild ****!! Lizard just found out a poster on this board who died was a long lost childhood friend.

Damn.

It is indeed. I recently recollected that I bought him a model of a Jap Zero for his 11th birthday. After we put it together, we drilled a hole in the wing-tip, tied a string to it (the original U-control), stuck a lump of modeling clay on the nose for stability, and promptly sprayed lighter fluid on it and set it on fire. Then, Chuck decided to crash it into the side of his parent's house, as the grand finale of a brief but glorious career as a Kamikaze pilot. The guy was a real hoot to pal around with, from the get-go.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just seeing this post, been distracted by work. Sad news, CCC was a solid guy. My deepest and sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends. He was a great guy here and probably even greater in person.
Via con Dios amigo!

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Because you are heartless.

You should see what he posts in the meme thread.

giphy.gif

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I have no words. I am devastated that 3C is gone. Some of what happened to him also happened to my dad in private care (mersa).

This is a huge loss for GatorNation.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have no words. I am devastated that 3C is gone. Some of what happened to him also happened to my dad in private care (mersa).

This is a huge loss for GatorNation.
He got the MRSA in the hospital.

I hear about this much more often now. apparently bankrupting the hospitals was not a great idea we are falling quickly toward third world medicine.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Missing you more than ever now that it's football time again....I have utmost faith you are setting up a new GatChat in heaven for the rest of us and look forward to seeing you there!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Missing you more than ever now that it's football time again....I have utmost faith you are setting up a new GatChat in heaven for the rest of us and look forward to seeing you there!
I miss him, too. He was one of a kind. :sadnanner:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We still love and miss ya, coot!

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Hey 3C!

I know you haven't been there long but you saw what happened Saturday with EJ and AR-15, I am sure.

Anything you can do to help, we'll all appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator