too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Pretty cool of him. I think he's going to be pretty damn good at the next level

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
oxrageous;n163227 said:
Very nice gesture. Looks expensive.
I've always wondered how these guys are so rich before they ever get an NFL paycheck. I assume their agent fronts them some future earnings?

Gator Fever

GatorTAG;n163238 said:
I've always wondered how these guys are so rich before they ever get an NFL paycheck. I assume their agent fronts them some future earnings?

I would think a bank would loan them money easily also when they are a 1st or 2nd round pick for sure.

KCgator

Superhero
Gator Fever;n163242 said:
I would think a bank would loan them money easily also when they are a 1st or 2nd round pick for sure.

I remember Emmitt driving a brand new 300 Z on campus 3 weeks after declaring for the draft. I'm sure his agent fronted him the money.

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
Definitely a perfect gesture at recruiting time. Thank you Sir Dante Fowler … can't Gator Nation be-knight someone ?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Nice gesture a la Sharrif Floyd. Glad he was a Gator and hope he's a stud in the NFL. And I believe KC is correct, agents often give a signing bonus.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Not cheap, even if it is the G'ville Sun. Needs more internet exposure to spread to recruits who don't live in G'ville Sun circulation areas.

Respect the move, and the player.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
oxrageous;n163227 said:
Very nice gesture. Looks expensive.
"I'm leaving with Muschamp!" Actions speak louder than an ad written by someone else.

I guess this is supposed to make up for his public temper tantrum and support of a loser coach.

VulcanAlex

Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Great example and of course it should be a recruiting advantage because no matter the coach we Gators are here and behind our players if not their coaches.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Law98gator;n163438 said:
"I'm leaving with Muschamp!" Actions speak louder than an ad written by someone else.

I guess this is supposed to make up for his public temper tantrum and support of a loser coach.
I know you're in a "bash everything" mode, but the guy is a top 10 pick (expect Dan Quinn and the Falcons to take him at #8) and he'd be a fool to stay for ANY coach.

I really not sure how anyone could be critical about a newspaper article thanking the fans and showing love for the Gators, but you're really on an impressive roll these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.