Decommits coming?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they all decommit! Ill come out and say I'm rooting against us. I'll be pulling for the other team every Saturday! I'm pulling for this administration to fall flat om their face. **** dan mullen. **** scott stricklin. And and anybody else who made this happen!
tSkwOtd.jpg

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure Mullen knows coming to Florida means you better have a ball throwing component to your identity, despite what he could get away with or default to at the last gig... I mean he sure did reference a number of times how restless the natives can get here watching a plodding game. If he's that detached from his new surroundings, he deserves every bit of the tar and feather crowd.
Go Gators!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Everytime a coaching change happens some commits leave and some come..... that's not a new thing.

We'll know the answer on ESD or NSD.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have to be patient to see the process play out. We don't have any games until September so unless you have the sports almanac then you have no idea how its all gonna play out and neither do I.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have to be patient to see the process play out. We don't have any games until September so unless you have the sports almanac then you have no idea how its all gonna play out and neither do I.

Is anybody blaming Mullen for the decommits? Are we not supposed to talk about them? You don’t think Copeland and Chase decommiting is damaging to our WR class?

Since you seem to know what we should talk about, let us know.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All I am saying is that there is all this doom and gloom and yet we have yet to play a down under Mullen. Its like they already know that we are going to have a 50th ranked recruiting class and are going to be 6-6 next year. We have no idea what is going to happen so we have to wait and see.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is anybody blaming Mullen for the decommits? Are we not supposed to talk about them? You don’t think Copeland and Chase decommiting is damaging to our WR class?

Since you seem to know what we should talk about, let us know.
Watch out J, you might get Owned and Destroyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator