Deeper analysis

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The coaches are not instilling hope in the players?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw a similar article written about FSU too. I forget what site but FSU is in trouble now too with no QB. Miami and UCF are now the top 2 schools in the state. USF looking good too.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I saw a similar article written about FSU too. I forget what site but FSU is in trouble now too with no QB. Miami and UCF are now the top 2 schools in the state. USF looking good too.

Wishful thinking. No team in Florida is even close to Bama. fsu will still whip everybody else this year, including (sadly) us.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Both Mac and Harbaugh started their jobs at Michigan and Florida at about the same time. Harbaugh had to take over a 4-8 team, while Mac at least inherited a Florida team with a winning record and a top 10 defense. 3 years later both coaches are still in similar circumstances in that they both lost several starters last year and are relying on their own recruits to win games.

This is probably the best game the fans and the admin will get in seeing how good a coach Mac is, and obviously the result is that he's not very good. Rarely do we get to compare two coaches in such similar circumstances. This game proves the Mac experiment is a failure. Hopefully the admin recognizes this and are already preparing to move on.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's not rocket science. It's football! This is 100% coaching and it has been for 8 years now.....and it's inherent in the program now. These kids, on the offensive side of the ball, expect to fail. This is on the coach and the OC. It's a complete sh*t-show. You seriously have to ask yourself, "WTF are they doing down there?" Then tack on 10 suspensions....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator