Del Rio declares for the NFL

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Is this someone's idea of a joke? Not that LDR is going be the next big QB, but we need all the options we can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A source would be nice, but whether true or not I've always thought of Del Rio as another Mornhinweg - a guy learning about the game in order to coach it someday. Nothing more.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bFFJysJ.gif

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
With our luck at QB over the last 8 years it would be entirely plausible.

Next we will find out that Driskel got yet another year of elibility and is coming back to UF next year.

I'd take Driskel in a heartbeat. Show me something better.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
In other news:

Florida Gators Coach Jim McElwain has preemptively named QB Treon Harris as the starter for 2016. Harris had shown some promise early on in 2014, but his performance and stats lagged in the latter part of the 2015 season. When McElwain was asked why commit to a starter so far in advance of the season, he responded "Obviously with the pending transfer of Grier and now the departure of Del Rio to the NFL we have had a lot of ups and downs at the QB position. In 2015, I probably waited too long to name a starter, and that lead to a lot of confusion and caused both Treon and Grier to lose some confidence. Therefore I want to sent a clear signal to Treon that we are behind him and his our leader going into the 2016 season."

:panic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator