Del Rio declares for the NFL

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lol I admit I checked it out wondering how I missed it.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
That would all be good and well except for the little fact that Mac just announced today he is going to the NFL.

GAINESVILLE - ...McElwain will replace embattled Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine.

He went on to say "At the same time I'm sure the University of Florida football program will be just fine. We'll start the search immediately and get the right man for the job." Foley was quoted "I've been at this for a very long time and know how to run the process successfully. There's always another affordable great up an comer out there if you search in the right places. We'll find our next Meyer, McElwain, Muschamp or Zook to lead our program."

I heard from a very reliable source (dad's old college roommate has a neighbor whose uncle knows the lawn care guy of a Bull Gator) that UF's private jet was spotted in Columbia, SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
This seems like the perfect place to let everyone know that I do not know any of the words to I Want It That Way, Barbie Girl, Mmmmbop, and I Saw the Sign.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This was a profiling thread. The weak have been separated from the herd. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I gave you that avatar, I would glad admit I did so. I didn't.

That's two strikes for you. Strike three leads to a Gatorchatter-less Christmas.
Drama_Queen.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I heard from a very reliable source (dad's old college roommate has a neighbor whose uncle knows the lawn care guy of a Bull Gator) that UF's private jet was spotted in Columbia, SC.
hqdefault.jpg

7-6 BABY

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

beaniemonk

Cubicle Gangster
Nov 24, 2014
I'll admit I took the bait... Googled mark long and didn't see that tweet anywhere on his page. Did you photoshop

Sorry I missed your question. I just did it in the browser... F12 brings up dev tools which you can do whatever you want with a web page. Took about 5 mins. :)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sorry I missed your question. I just did it in the browser... F12 brings up dev tools which you can do whatever you want with a web page. Took about 5 mins. :)

Sorry I'm not up to date with the latest tech lingo... Is "dev" short for devious? Because that looked legit enough to make my stomach do a couple of cartwheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.