Del Rio to travel with the team to Knox

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Was wondering how many players you can travel with the team in the SEC and how many you can dress. anyone know??
Is 60 the limit??

travel isn't limited, dressed is from what I remember. I believe the travel roster for SEC is 70 players.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
How f'd would we be this weekend if we were throwing a freshman QB into Knoxville this weekend? Despite all the irrational Trask love it would not end well. Give Mac some credit for signing an insurance policy in Appleby. This is worst case scenario and we have an experienced signal caller at backup. Jury maybe out in Mac but that was a smart move.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
How f'd would we be this weekend if we were throwing a freshman QB into Knoxville this weekend? Despite all the irrational Trask love it would not end well. Give Mac some credit for signing an insurance policy in Appleby. This is worst case scenario and we have an experienced signal caller at backup. Jury maybe out in Mac but that was a smart move.
While I am happy he got a veteran with experience I am just a little upset at the one he chose out of all the ones available. I'm not sure their interest in us, but I feel like Del Rio was his guy and he didn't want to bring a guy in that might beat him out. I may eat my words and he has the game of his life tomorrow, but would rather of had one of the other 10 guys that were in the same position as Appleby.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope you're right. I'll wait until after tomorrow before I decide on how smart a move it was.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll revisit this post after the game tomorrow.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A word. FYI, for decades prior, the phrase was originally smoke and mirrors- reference to magic show technique.
Its a board thing.

One of our resident trolls said that. It has actually slipped from my mind who it was. coCainething IIRC but it might have been Qtip. There were others. It would be funny to do a sticky about those kind of things. There are others.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Last night the wife and I went to Applebees to eat dinner. We never go there. Just trying work up so good mojo for today!

Go Gators!!!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still say we could have a surprise
Saturday. When Coach Mac is asked
a question and he really gives no
answer, I get suspicious. He is really
good at giving no info. He's a whole
lot smarter than the sports writers. I
enjoy watching NS handling the press.
You have to give him credit, he really
knows how. He accuses them of
giving mis-information. I can see Coach
Mac is using his strategy but in a
friendlier manner. He knows they can
hang you out to dry. I would hate to
have to match wits with Coach Mac.
For the ones old enough, he reminds
you of the Bear. I think we have hired
us a great coach. He might know how
to take our'en and beat his'en.

247 Sports:

We'll have to wait until Saturday to see if McElwain is being intentionally cryptic or misleading or we're simply reading too much into things.

https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...ld-play-Del-Rio-involved-at-practice-47652983
I'm sure this has been addressed before and I probably just didn't see it, but why do your posts look like that? Are you hitting return like your computer is a typewriter?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure this has been addressed before and I probably just didn't see it, but why do your posts look like that? Are you hitting return like your computer is a typewriter?

It's a sonnet. Don't you see the iambic pentameter?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Its a board thing.

One of our resident trolls said that. It has actually slipped from my mind who it was. coCainething IIRC but it might have been Qtip. There were others. It would be funny to do a sticky about those kind of things. There are others.
Smoking mirrors was Blazers.

STUNZEED

Helpless
Oct 27, 2015
Was told last night that Del Rio is in town, he equipment was brought and his locker is prepared as usual. Take this for what it's worth, was told he probably would not start but would play if needed. And one final note, was told again, no way Trask or Felipe play. Zero chance.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Was told last night that Del Rio is in town, he equipment was brought and his locker is prepared as usual. Take this for what it's worth, was told he probably would not start but would play if needed. And one final note, was told again, no way Trask or Felipe play. Zero chance.
Yeah those guys are being redshirted. It would take something catastrophic for them to get in.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you bet the house on our opponent again?
Nope, I never bet the house on our opponent and it's clear you don't understand wagering.
You prove time and time again that you mindlessly go all in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.