Dillon Graham Transfers to Embry-Riddle

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n131884 said:
IDK, ERs 10-0 to start this year and the past two seasons they were 24-8 and 25-9. Not bad, really.
I also don't know why 't' doesn't think he can compete there - I'm thinking Graham chose ER because they are a competitive program in their league and he has a good opportunity to get lots of PT and to make a difference on the team. Good luck to DG!

I wish him luck too. But I've seen a lot of ball players that are a lot better. It's not necessarily a knock on Graham it's just some people don't realize how competitive it is even at that level.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley;n129881 said:
I am not really the grammar police, but please read your posts before hitting SEND. It is "excelled" not "expelled" (unless he was kicked out of school. And when a player has not gotten better or perhaps worse it is "regressed" not "digressed", but I digress.

Gee my brain put the correct word in both cases and did not even notice until a "not really the grammar police" poster noticed and brought it to everyone's attention. I bet you knew what was intended and as an internet board that meets the requirements of a post.

Do you seriously think that UF should fire one of the best ADs in the country? Surely not!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.