Diwun Black dismissed from team

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
Black had trouble getting into Florida due to academics. I suspect that is why he got dismissed. Hope he figures this out on his next stop. Football isn't going to last forever and most college players don't make it to the big time in the pros.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I still think we lose with or without Dunlap. I don't think I've seen a bigger punk in a gator jersey than Marco Wilson
same, im so tired of the "we lost the SEC and natty b/c of dunlap" garbage. what a bunch of pvssy loser excuse talk. we lost that game bc we were thoroughly outplayed from start to end. period.

our offense sucked all year after losing harvin and doing nothing but the dive play with a couple pibsqueeks who couldnt run through a tackling dummy. bama new what they needed to do and did it. dunlap or no dunlap wouldnt have changed the fact that we struggled to score all year. maybe it would be a few points closer, but it would have still been a loss.

seriously, who actually believed we were winning that game before kickoff? I knew it was a loss and so did everyone else I spoke with about it. For the same reasons I just listed.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Black had trouble getting into Florida due to academics. I suspect that is why he got dismissed. Hope he figures this out on his next stop. Football isn't going to last forever and most college players don't make it to the big time in the pros.
That is what Napier illuded to.
Said he's spending more time on academics.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
same, im so tired of the "we lost the SEC and natty b/c of dunlap" garbage. what a bunch of pvssy loser excuse talk. we lost that game bc we were thoroughly outplayed from start to end. period.

our offense sucked all year after losing harvin and doing nothing but the dive play with a couple pibsqueeks who couldnt run through a tackling dummy. bama new what they needed to do and did it. dunlap or no dunlap wouldnt have changed the fact that we struggled to score all year. maybe it would be a few points closer, but it would have still been a loss.

seriously, who actually believed we were winning that game before kickoff? I knew it was a loss and so did everyone else I spoke with about it. For the same reasons I just listed.

This. The moment Hernandez(or Coop maybe) dropped an easy pass on the opening possession, you could see we did not have it that night. Then James failed to juke the punter in the open field who was the only guy preventing a TD, which confirmed my feeling. Also, pretty sure it wasn’t Dunlap that threw a flat pass to a defender in the end zone instead of a TD pass in the corner. And Trattou was often just as effective against the run anyway. Again, we did not have it that night and they did.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Imagine how Napier would have handled the shoe throwing incident. I have my doubts that player would be named team captain days later.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think you're back on the BN Train after the last 2 weeks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.