Do Gators NEED UGA or USC to win?

So most of us Gators love to see UGA lose all their games and go 0-12, but if USC loses their game t

• UGA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Only game I want Jawja to win is if they play F$U. Vince Dooley saw to it that we got a TV ban back in the 80's. To hell with Jawja...the 2nd most obnoxious fanbase in America.

O

OnlyGatorz

Founding Member
Founding Member
GatorSteve;n48966 said:
Only game I want Jawja to win is if they play F$U. Vince Dooley saw to it that we got a TV ban back in the 80's. To hell with Jawja...the 2nd most obnoxious fanbase in America.

Ok you convinced me! I'm going to change the poll to one selection: USC wins!

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Law98gator;n48913 said:
I want Ugly to go 0-12. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a Gator.

It's obvious we want conference losses on both also. I can't imagine anyone having more hatred for the Lil Chickens. That makes zero sense.

Was just my thoughts.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The start time has been moved again to 4:45. I wonder how long they will go trying to fit this game in. If this is going to be the thing to do now, delay games due to lightning [which I don't remember happening a lot in previous years] they are going to have to start making contingency plans for make up games. This is getting ridiculous.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Another lightning strike within radius....20 minute warm-ups have been delayed again. Game time probably moved back to 5:15 or so....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n48996 said:
The start time has been moved again to 4:45. I wonder how long they will go trying to fit this game in. If this is going to be the thing to do now, delay games due to lightning [which I don't remember happening a lot in previous years] they are going to have to start making contingency plans for make up games. This is getting ridiculous.
Couldn't agree more. It's happened more in 3 weeks than it has in the last 30 years.

Emmitt

Sep 8, 2014
The only way I would ever root for the leg humpers over Spurrier is if a USC loss meant the gators would go to the SEC championship game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator