Does anyone have any game tickets they are willing to sell?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I can let you have a seat in my suite for $300. It has a private restroom, A/C and comes with complimentary chips & salsa and up to 3 beers. If you’re lucky, there will be wings. For no extra charge, consolation if things go poorly. The game will be viewed on a 65” screen and for an extra $200 you can sit in my leather recliner, about 2.5 hours south of Gainesville.
Not worth it. You will never be able to get that Bammer taint stench and Desitin stain off your furniture.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
just put four tickets for sale on ticketmaster for the first game.
Seats in section 57 row 4 are great seats, chairback and isle seats 40 bucks each.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can let you have a seat in my suite for $300. It has a private restroom, A/C and comes with complimentary chips & salsa and up to 3 beers. If you’re lucky, there will be wings. For no extra charge, consolation if things go poorly. The game will be viewed on a 65” screen and for an extra $200 you can sit in my leather recliner, about 2.5 hours south of Gainesville.

I can make a very similar offer with the difference being that you will be in Gainesville.

I figure by halftime you will have the entire room to yourself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can make it similar offer in that I can watch it on TV and so can you.

also bammers can go fuchs themselves.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Dude just walked in my shop. Said he was Marcell Harris's uncle and good friends with NFLer Fernando Smith (Nick Smith's dad). Said he could get me skybox seats whenever I want. Should I inquire for you?

The dude looked homeless but other than that I'm sure he was legit.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dude just walked in my shop. Said he was Marcell Harris's uncle and good friends with NFLer Fernando Smith (Nick Smith's dad). Said he could get me skybox seats whenever I want. Should I inquire for you?

The dude looked homeless but other than that I'm sure he was legit.

Sounds like it may have been Odell Haggins. I'd be careful.

DoubleGator87and90

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Remember when we squeezed in people who didn’t have tickets?

So crowded, you couldn’t sit or even stand with your shoulders square. You had to stand sideways.

The Spurrier Era.

Alex.

The "great" ole days! We were packed in so close together, the co-eds didn't know if they were feeling the Southern Comfort bottle in your pocket or you were just happy to see them.

Go Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.