Does everyone agree that Graham Hall sucks at his job?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I thought Graham Hall was a residence hall at UF. https://housing.ufl.edu/housing/graham-hall/
graham.jpg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I am well aware of this Graham Hall, but am not familiar with any human called Graham Hall. But I see you referenced the "G'ville Slime", so you are probably correct as isn't that the place that Fat Tooley graces? I thought so.
dunder referenced the Mullet wrapper. I was just going off on a tangent

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Worst recruiting reporter the Sun has probably ever had. Just checking to make sure I’m not the only one.
He seems far worse than Bowl even. The Gainesville Sun doesnt even try anymore.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, he sucks. Must be taking Dooley's mentorship to heart

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Straight garbage. Barely ever writes. Offers no insight. Has no connections. Breaks no news.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm surprised every time I log into the Gainesville Sun/Gatorsports that it still works. I've been expecting them to shut it all down for at least 6, 7 years now.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised every time I log into the Gainesville Sun/Gatorsports that it still works. I've been expecting them to shut it all down for at least 6, 7 years now.

If they were not the only real game in town they would have shut down long ago.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
He is much worse than his previous employee. I think sucks might be over the top. What do you expect from the Sun, it is a small paper run by incompetent people. If they were smart Dooley would have been gone (retired or laid off) some time ago.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There operating budget over there is like $47.14 per quarter. He is probably all they can afford.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Interesting picture of Graham Hall. My then fiance lived there the year before we were married (still married to her). During finals week, I parked in the Hume Hall lot and was walking over to see her when a very distraught student tried to take his own life. Right at that corner in the picture, he jumped off the ledge into the shrubbery, breaking several bones. The greenery broke fall. Before he jumped he had taken a bunch of pills but that didn't work either. Took way too many and vomited them up before they could kill him. A couple of us tended to him and called the Kampus Kops. Of course the joke was the guy failed his finals and failed on two suicide attempts. However, he lived and eventually graduated.

Woodroe

Sir Knowitall
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I thought Graham Hall was a residence hall at UF.

Whoa, the memories from Graham Hall. Used to stay there during baseball camp from about age 7-17. Got busted one year sneaking over to the volleyball camper's rooms and had to go on a midnight 10 mile jog behind one of the Gator player's red ford ranger through campus as a punishment. There were about six of us and we could not stop or walk other than to puke, and all six of us did before they would let it be over. These days the University would get sued for something like that. My parents would have commended them and whipped my ass, but there was no way I was telling them.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Worst recruiting reporter the Sun has probably ever had. Just checking to make sure I’m not the only one.

You are not alone, he is the worst. In fact, the Sun seems to be in full decline with this role. Here are the ones I remember and each one is not as good as his predecessor.

1. Ed Aschoff
2. Zach Abolverdi
3. Jeff Barlis
4. Graham Hall

I stopped reading his columns and I never listen to his podcasts because I know he is only regurgitating what I have seen and read in ten other places. Maybe I can get that job and pretend to actually do something like he does.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You are not alone, he is the worst. In fact, the Sun seems to be in full decline with this role. Here are the ones I remember and each one is not as good as his predecessor.

1. Ed Aschoff
2. Zach Abolverdi
3. Jeff Barlis
4. Graham Hall

I stopped reading his columns and I never listen to his podcasts because I know he is only regurgitating what I have seen and read in ten other places. Maybe I can get that job and pretend to actually do something like he does.

The bowl has gotten so lazy in that department. He has gotten to the point that he just copies their tweets and turns them into articles. And by articles – I mean he just recapitulates their tweet into 10 sentences and acts like he broke the story. It’s utter garbage

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You guys actually read that fish wrapper? Fish wrapper is actually an insult to fish wrappers. I wouldn't read it if they sent me a $200 gift card to my favorite retail outlet, and a two year free subscription.

$300 and I might click on once or twice just to validate the gift card. Everyone has his price.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't read anything from The Sun so don't know how bad he sucks but will take your word for it

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Ox, I love this board and the members. It's awesome, yet pathetic, that I get my gators news here and not from the sun.

The Sun, through its history and connections, should be the reliable news source. Instead, they hire a bunch of lazy fuk-tards, like hall, Dooley and andreau.

I love this board, I really do.

But if the sun were semi-competent, and didn't shut down the forums for complaining about their poor effort, there wouldn't be gatorchatter.

Their loss, our gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator