Does Mac turn it around?

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
The program that is. I have concerns that he's not the right guy given his wins at CSU were against teams that won 35% of their games and he was 4-11 vs teams with winning record and we're seeing the same here. What can he do to fix it? Hire better staff? Recruit better?

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wow... this is your first post? You started a thread to talk about something we have talked about in almost every other thread?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Omar is pushing up daisies ever since getting offed by a 10 year old kid.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The program that is. I have concerns that he's not the right guy given his wins at CSU were against teams that won 35% of their games and he was 4-11 vs teams with winning record and we're seeing the same here. What can he do to fix it? Hire better staff? Recruit better?

I think will have a much better idea after the LSU game. This team is using the excuse that they just haven't been able to get up for inferior teams. If they can't get up for this game, then staff changes need to happen.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I think will have a much better idea after the LSU game. This team is using the excuse that they just haven't been able to get up for inferior teams. If they can't get up for this game, then staff changes need to happen.
He just needs to upgrade his staff at OC and OL imo. His offense can work and we've seen the results when it does here. IMO Nuss and Summers are the problem there.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
Really, firings needed to happen after The Tennessee game.
Great plan! Let's fire someone after every loss! Especially in losses to teams that were favored! That will turn things around in a hurry.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OC, DC, OL Coach and Special Teams Coordinator should all be gone before 2017... they have all underperformed.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I posted in another thread that IMO, NSD 2017 will tell us where the program is headed. That may mean having some high profile wins this season as well as finding a staff that can recruit blue chip players, not just those that fall in our lap.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why Collins? Other 3 I have zero problems letting go.

With the talent he has had, he has under performed.... especially against Tennessee and LSU last year... his schemes have left wide open receivers and played to the strengths of the opposing offenses. We are winning on defense from having superior talent, not scheme. What has he done schematically to make us better?

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
With the talent he has had, he has under performed.... especially against Tennessee and LSU last year... his schemes have left wide open receivers and played to the strengths of the opposing offenses. We are winning on defense from having superior talent, not scheme. What has he done schematically to make us better?
Now that I think about you could make that case about the entire defensive staff. That's not good at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator