Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
T REX;n115610 said:
Depends on what exactly you did at your former company
Mostly sales purchasing and service related. Was told by friend at old company they went after me when they found out I took several of their larger account.....State of Florida laughed at them.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n115415 said:
Was he a redshirt senior ?

It all depends on whether or not he and the staff at UVA had the foresight to fake an injury his freshman year. One can only help they were so fortuitous. :scratchchin:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n115632 said:
It all depends on whether or not he and the staff at UVA had the foresight to fake an injury his freshman year. One can only help they were so fortuitous. :scratchchin:

One can only hope that you'll look it up for me because if they didn't he's more than likely done....If he is a redshirt senior without a "medical hardship waiver".

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n115635 said:
One can only hope that you'll look it up for me because if they didn't he's more than likely done....If he is a redshirt senior.

Totally agree. He would have needed to fake a sprained ankle or back spasms to qualify for a medical redshirt for that broken leg...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n115640 said:
Totally agree. He would have needed to fake a sprained ankle or back spasms to qualify for a medical redshirt for that broken leg...

Check edit. I forgot I was talking to Mr. Details........Funny how we haven't heard a thing about those back spasms that Grier was having so many problems with since the charges against Treon were dropped right before the "medical hardship waiver" cut off point in the season.....Yeah, Saban doesn't greyshirt and Jimbo doesn't kick minor violators off his team either.....

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n115649 said:
Check edit. I forgot I was talking to Mr. Details........Funny how we haven't heard a thing about those back spasms that Grier was having so many problems with since the charges against Treon were dropped right before the "medical hardship waiver" cut off point in the season.....Yeah, Saban doesn't greyshirt and Jimbo doesn't kick minor violators off his team either.....
Your grasp of the subtleties of ncaa football is penultimate.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n115617 said:
I think if you guys hadn't had your lunch date, you would have locked this up a long time ago.

Oh I see, now we are getting to the bottom of this :rolleyes2:. Thanks Cap! By the way I don't think you're an ass at all. :thumbup:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n115742 said:
Your grasp of the subtleties of ncaa football is penultimate.

It is so idiotic, I chalk it up to trolling. It has to be. We have had whole threads shut down because of his lunacy on this topic. No one can be that block headed. Can they???

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n115757 said:
I chalk it up to trolling
Hook, line and sinker....every time.
cats-cod-pb4.gif

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't bothered to read all nine pages of this thread, but to the OP - wow. Just wow. That could be the silliest supposition I have ever read on any chat board anywhere. And that really is saying something....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n115629 said:
Mostly sales purchasing and service related. Was told by friend at old company they went after me when they found out I took several of their larger account.....State of Florida laughed at them.
Actually stealing clients is exactly the kind of noncompete which can be enforced. I would say either often or at least sometimes. (I'm on thin ice here because the last time I did any work in the area was as a student law clerk.) Generally practicing a skill or profession is not. Of course, it takes money to sue, and it's a gamble. Restraints on trade such as noncompete clauses (think antitrust law not right to work/labor law as you suggested earlier) are generally frowned on in the law, so it is sometimes an uphill battle.

State of Florida laughed? I don't know what you mean. State of Florida would likely have nothing to do with it.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n115593 said:
If any DC gets a HC job after this year it will probably be Pruitt from UGA. Would anybody hate Muschamp more if he took the DC job there ? Regarding his contract, it would be a mute point as far as I know Florida is a right to work state and non competes don't hold any real water here. They're basically a threatening gesture, at least the ones I signed in the past were.

I'm surprised no one mentioned a Mcdonalds or Burger King joke here.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
G 2;n115835 said:
I'm surprised no one mentioned a Mcdonalds or Burger King joke here.

Me too. I would never pass at a softball like that......This board is getting soft.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n115809 said:
I haven't bothered to read all nine pages of this thread, but to the OP - wow. Just wow. That could be the silliest supposition I have ever read on any chat board anywhere. And that really is saying something....

+1

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n115811 said:
Actually stealing clients is exactly the kind of noncompete which can be enforced
Stealing is such a harsh word..... I'm more of a charming personality. BTW "State" is in reference to SA and DOFR.....They thought I was charming also.
Back to the topic though, there is nothing stopping Muschamp from being UGA or USCe next DC.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n115772 said:
Hook, line and sinker....every time.
cats-cod-pb4.gif

What's so funny though is when this originally came up you believed the nonsense you were writing. You were calling me and others idiots and calling our reading comprehension into question, all the while posting links that disproved the claim you were trying in vain to make. That was a classic. It took the whole board collectively shaking their heads at you before you finally came to your senses. Actually, at that time you never did come to your senses. Ox shut the whole thing down to keep you from continuing to embarrass yourself.

Nice to see you have embraced the whole thing though with that pretty lil' redshirt ave...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n115855 said:
What's so funny though is when this originally came up you believed the nonsense you were writing. You were calling me and others idiots and calling our reading comprehension into question, all the while posting links that disproved the claim you were trying in vain to make. That was a classic. It took the whole board collectively shaking their heads at you before you finally came to your senses. Actually, at that time you never did come to your senses. Ox shut the whole thing down to keep you from continuing to embarrass yourself.

Nice to see you have embraced the whole thing though with that pretty lil' redshirt ave...

No, the fact that you think it's a conspiracy theory to have a player get a "medical hardship waiver" instead of just redshirting...still not sure you know the difference...under the exact circumstances is still too difficult for you to comprehend is what has me pulling your strings.....Get it now ??

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n115853 said:
Stealing is such a harsh word..... I'm more of a charming personality. BTW "State" is in reference to SA and DOFR.....They thought I was charming also.
Back to the topic though, there is nothing stopping Muschamp from being UGA or USCe next DC.

SA and DOFR. The SA has no role in that at all. Wtf is DOFR? Doofus Control?
Pardon me, but you're a unintelligent individual.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
LagoonGator68;n115914 said:
SA and DOFR. The SA has no role in that at all. Wtf is DOFR? Doofus Control?
Pardon me, but you're a unintelligent individual.
  • advice on/or the institution of proceedings in individual cases for breaches of State Laws;
  • request for advice on or drafting of individual contracts to which the State Government is a party; and
  • where any legal advice would have adverse effect on some person outside the Government service or professional secrecy is involved whereby undue circulation would be undesirable;
  • Yeah, I'm the dumbass, oh and DOFR was a mistake, it should have been OFR or Office of Financial Regulation....Dip****s like you should really mind their own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator