Does WM throw the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Law98gator;n115330 said:
I hope you're working on McGee's redshirt paperwork also
I was about to start a thread regarding this. Does anyone know if a graduate transfer can get a 6th year, or did McGee ever redshirt to begin with ?

TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
Concrete Helmet;n115403 said:
I was about to start a thread regarding this. Does anyone know if a graduate transfer can get a 6th year, or did McGee ever redshirt to begin with ?

I believe he can get a medical redshirt, the same rules would apply.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Alagator;n115368 said:
Originally posted by Law98gator View Post
Who "liked" any of threatmatrix' posts? Proof that the reputation meter is worthless.

I'd say your reputation meter is proof positive of that. :whistle:
:burn:

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Concrete Helmet;n115403 said:
He is eligible just like everyone else.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
T REX;n115417 said:
Ox, retire this thing already. Idiocy.
No, when Muschamp is named a head coach next year at some pissant school I'm looking forward to throwing it back in Law's face.

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Law98gator;n115434 said:
Dude, I hope it's Vandy or Tinerc.

But it won't be.

That makes me wonder. Is there some kind of "no compete" clause on WM's severance deal that would keep him from going to work for another SEC school or FSU? I don't know if they put those kind of restrictions on fired/resigned coaches or not.

TheDouglas78

Lifetime Member
Captain Sasquatch;n115442 said:
That makes me wonder. Is there some kind of "no compete" clause on WM's severance deal that would keep him from going to work for another SEC school or FSU? I don't know if they put those kind of restrictions on fired/resigned coaches or not.

I could see that being the case for coaches who step down, but not coaches who are fired.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Captain Sasquatch;n115442 said:
I don't know. It's certainly common in other professional or business contracts. Seems to make sense and could be a condition to the continued payments, but apparently nothing in WMs contract was negotiated to our favor.

Mudd

Lurker
Not sure how a thread with a title like this makes it this long without hitting Solitary confinement. It's just trash to me and looks bad for Gatorchatter.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Mudd;n115534 said:
Not sure how a thread with a title like this makes it this long without hitting Solitary confinement. It's just trash to me and looks bad for Gatorchatter.
:facepalm:

You guys really took this that seriously?

ATXGator

Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
oxrageous;n114910 said:
Muschamp is going to be a head coach next year.

I agree with this and I think it is one of the reason's he is coaching so hard these last two games... they make him look good and increase his resume for a HC gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.