Dolphins without Philbin

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. They look good. Particularly on defense. Now we just need to get rid of Tannehill. You either have it or you don't in your first couple years. He doesn't have it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Campbell is an excellent position coach, and was a solid NFL tight end. But he is in his 6th year of being a coach (including his intern year), and it was the Titians with two weeks to prepare. Let's give him a few weeks before starting to name him the new Head Coach.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
TheDouglas78;n299861 said:
Dan Campbell is an excellent position coach, and was a solid NFL tight end. But he is in his 6th year of being a coach (including his intern year), and it was the Titians with two weeks to prepare. Let's give him a few weeks before starting to name him the new Head Coach.

True, but does anyone think the Dolphins would've looked this good with Philbust coaching them yesterday.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n299903 said:
True, but does anyone think the Dolphins would've looked this good with Philbust coaching them yesterday.

I'm not a Philbin fan, never really have been. But judging everything on one game against a questionable team (at best) with two weeks to prepare. The Dolphins problems are more than their Head Coach and QB. The whole organization appears to need an overhaul.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;299903 said:

No. They would not have.

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by the Dolphins. That being said, I agree with Tannehill needing to go. We need a qb, not a converted wide receiver. There's no way we draft one after we gave him way too much money this past year but if we tank they may not have a choice.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n299910 said:
I'm not a Philbin fan, never really have been. But judging everything on one game against a questionable team (at best) with two weeks to prepare. The Dolphins problems are more than their Head Coach and QB. The whole organization appears to need an overhaul.

That's been the case for over a decade.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. Absolutely annihilation of Houston.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;299591 said:
They are playing the Titans. Don't get too excited.

Umm no, they are playing the Texans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;302433 said:
Umm no, they are playing the Texans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They played the Titans last week. His comment was from last week.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
When they stop playing the sisters of the poor we will find out about this team and new coach. So far do good. But the would have won both these games with average Joe. No coach ever had an easier first 2 games than Dan Cambell​ has had. He got to go against terrible QB's and terrible staffs. That will change.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scott512;302468 said:
When they stop playing the sisters of the poor we will find out about this team and new coach. So far do good. But the would have won both these games with average Joe. No coach ever had an easier first 2 games than Dan Cambell​ has had. He got to go against terrible QB's and terrible staffs. That will change.

I think they play the patriots next weekend

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n302417 said:
Wow. Absolutely annihilation of Houston.

It's Houston, a team so bad their backup quarterback paid commercial to get to Miami. Patriots next week will be a better measure. But it does appear they have actually started using their running game again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Scott512;n302468 said:
Looks like Scott spoke some truth here. :lol2:

In the Dolphins defense, the freaking Pats are going to have an undefeated regular season AGAIN. Last time was when Brady was pissed off about Spygate, this time because of deflated footballs. It's an F.U. season for Brady - he's a man possessed. The dude gets better the older he gets. Remarkable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.