Dolphins without Philbin

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
oxrageous;n304519 said:
Looks like Scott spoke some truth here. :lol2:

In the Dolphins defense, the freaking Pats are going to have an undefeated regular season AGAIN. Last time was when Brady was pissed off about Spygate, this time because of deflated footballs. It's an F.U. season for Brady - he's a man possessed. The dude gets better the older he gets. Remarkable.

I had this exact conversation with my buddy who's a Vikings fan last night. He hit me up to console me after the beatdown haha. I told him the Pats were going undefeated this year. I really think the Dolphins are better now but they are much like the Gators. That o-line is just not very good and you can't mask that against talented teams.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n304519 said:

In the Dolphins defense, the freaking Pats are going to have an undefeated regular season AGAIN. Last time was when Brady was pissed off about Spygate, this time because of deflated footballs. It's an F.U. season for Brady - he's a man possessed. The dude gets better the older he gets. Remarkable.

Goodell has a tramp stamp that says "Brady Rulz"

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scott512;302468 said:
When they stop playing the sisters of the poor we will find out about this team and new coach. So far do good. But the would have won both these games with average Joe. No coach ever had an easier first 2 games than Dan Cambell​ has had. He got to go against terrible QB's and terrible staffs. That will change.
oxrageous;304519 said:

I agree. I don't think anyone's beating the Pats. That being said I still don't think that the Dolphins have a shot against top tier teams. But it's nice to see them play inspired.

Because of their defensive personnel they have an outside chance to make the playoffs. They should be able to come out of the east in second place. Neither the Bills nor the Jets are consistent enough IMO.

PS. I'm not even sure it's a debate anymore that Brady is the greatest quarterback to ever play the game. For me, it had always been Montana and then Unitas. If he wins a championship this year: and you couple that with his age and the way that he's playing the game there will be no room for any of the naysayers. As a Dolphins fan this greatly pains me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You can't cheat your way to 15 winning seasons in a row and multiple titles. Bill Belichick has made himself a legend. Him and Tom Brady are the most lethal Coach/QB combo in history.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n304818 said:
You can't cheat your way to 15 winning seasons in a row and multiple titles. Bill Belichick has made himself a legend. Him and Tom Brady are the most lethal Coach/QB combo in history.

The haters are convinced it's all due to a couple of footballs low on air. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n304818 said:

weis1130.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.