Don't blame Eddy for the loss

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
We had enough time to make up for it. Blame the loss yet again a bad imbalanced offense and defense that can't cause a turnover.

Name and town if you wish to opine.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
The last refuge of someone who doesn’t understand what’s wrong with Florida football.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Better question is, shouldn't we have gone for two? Mac's obviously influenced by the mathematicians who figured out the better way to beat Vandy.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
We had enough time to make up for it. Blame the loss yet again a bad imbalanced offense and defense that can't cause a turnover.

Name and town if you wish to opine.
Why would anyone ever blame Eddy...you can't kick a ball that is on the ground for an extra point while expected it to be a good hold...Townsend and the coaches are the ones to blame

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He should have made it anyways. It's apart of his trick kicks he does on youtube

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LSU still would have won even if Eddy made that extra point. This is simply a poorly coached team.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
You don’t need to spin the ball like a fidget spinner during a hold. It’s a light spin and only if you catch it with the laces in, but even on a extra point laces don’t do crap to the kick

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
If any of you actually watched the replay you will see the ball was not held properly and Townsend basically lost control of it.

Didn't look as awful a hold as the announcers made it sound. I'll have to rewatch it but it certainly looked like he flat whiffed.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I don't blame Eddy. He can't be perfect all the time.

I do blame though.

Name and town not your business really, and it's a message board, so opine goes with the territory.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can see the ball fell forward, towards the center, off Townsend's finger during the spin. This was not Eddie's fault.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Blame Eddie? Hell no. Townsend? No. Eddie and Townsend are probably why McElchump is still employed.

A blame that giant pvssy HC who takes a knee in the first half and who plays like a scared bleeding vagina for the first three quarters of every single game. I don't even blame Nusschump because Butters picked him, gives him direction, and kept him.

Can't wait til he is fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.