Don't blame Eddy for the loss

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Blame Eddie? Hell no. Townsend? No. Eddie and Townsend are probably why McElchump is still employed.

A blame that giant pvssy HC who takes a knee in the first half and who plays like a scared bleeding vagina for the first three quarters of every single game. I don't even blame Nusschump because Butters picked him, gives him direction, and kept him.

Can't wait til he is fired.

Be honest. When do you think it actually happens?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Be honest. When do you think it actually happens?
I don't know. Probably Nov 27.

Or Nov 27 next year.

With this AD? Don't know but the last guy got fired for giving Chimp a fourth year. This guy probably noticed.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't look as awful a hold as the announcers made it sound. I'll have to rewatch it but it certainly looked like he flat whiffed.

Wrong. Sorry for the dislike but the ball was falling forward because of Townsend. Watch the replay and mea culpa this one dude. Post more please.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If anyone thinks that this one missed extra point, regardless of who was at fault, cost us a chance at the game, then they know less than nothing about football. When you are outcoached by a staff that has Coach Ogre as its head coach, then you should just voluntarily leave.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
LSU still would have won even if Eddy made that extra point. This is simply a poorly coached team.

LSU is a piss-poor team too. They have Gruntin' Ed as a coach and he will be out of a job in 24 months. A win over us is not something to celebrate.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Didn't look as awful a hold as the announcers made it sound. I'll have to rewatch it but it certainly looked like he flat whiffed.

Agreed. I watched it on my DVR half a dozen times. Townsend fcvked up, no doubt, but I thought it was still positioned okay enough to put it through. With that being said, the coaches still get the blame for the loss IMO. It never should have come down to a missed XP to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.