Driskel is in for Niners

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know I'm beating a dead horse, and only stating the obvious, but Driskel now makes, how many, 6 offensive players under Muschamp who are now on NFL rosters, and the Gators still lost to the likes of Georgia Southern and Vanderbilt under him?!
This isn't beating a dead horse, this should never EVER be forgotten.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know I'm beating a dead horse, and only stating the obvious, but Driskel now makes, how many, 6 offensive players under Muschamp who are now on NFL rosters, and the Gators still lost to the likes of Georgia Southern and Vanderbilt under him?!

No excuse for those losses whatsoever but I am trying to think of what those players have done in the NFL. I may be forgetting someone but have hardly any of those players done much of anything in the NFL? Jordan Reed has but most of the rest I don't think have done too much. Matt Jones got a bunch of touches but had the distinction of being the lowest rushing avg in the entire league among guys getting 100 touches or more and was right near the top of the list in fumbles also. Muschamp probably ruined some offensive guys permanently however.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No excuse for those losses whatsoever but I am trying to think of what those players have done in the NFL. I may be forgetting someone but have hardly any of those players done much of anything in the NFL? Jordan Reed has but most of the rest I don't think have done too much. Matt Jones got a bunch of touches but had the distinction of being the lowest rushing avg in the entire league among guys getting 100 touches or more and was right near the top of the list in fumbles also. Muschamp probably ruined some offensive guys permanently however.

Don't forget about Quinton Dunbar! He played WR for us and is doing well in the NFL!

:facepalm:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel rebounded some but Ponder played pretty good in the 49ers most recent pre-season game.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Muschamp is probably still kicking himself over not realizing the defensive back potential there. :lol2:
Yeah, the db potential should have been obvious after the first 50 dropped passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator