Driskel is only 200 yards away from his 2012 season

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What Meyer (recruited him then bailed) and Muschamp did to Driskel was criminal. It didn't work out for him here, but it's good to see him doing well. At the end of the day the kid just wanted to play football, and it was clear he wasn't going to be able to do that here. I hope he continues to do well and maybe even earns himself a paycheck from a NFL team. He has all the physical tools, now that he's getting some real coaching maybe the mental part of the position will come together for him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ditto, I wish Driskell well. If I see him on the NFL field, I will still think of him as a Gator and be proud.
I'm sure he always wanted to be a Gator ... a Gator hero, but CFB's antichrist cursed that.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good luck Jeff. If Rapies can get drafted, so can you. I personally think Jeff was/is better than Rapies. He just didn't have competent coaches nor "bail me outta trouble" receivers like Rapies did.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good Lord, some of you seem to think JD has turned into a good QB...... He's still a Bum!

He locks onto and stares at one receiver.... He has almost no touch on the ball and worst of all, he is not accurate........ almost every pass that was caught required the receiver to make a circus catch.... He would still stink up the game against SEC DB's...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, he's mostly throwing dumpoff passes.

I did see him make a great throw in that that game a few weeks ago. Of course, he Driskeled all of the second half and lost.

As for the rest of your post, Deuce, I presume you are being funny. Driskel's problems were always his eyes and between his ears.

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At least Driskell's getting a chance to make it up. I still doubt whether he has it upstairs to keep up with the speed of a major college game, much less the pro game. But what was done to Brantley was downright criminal.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Law98gator;n304786 said:
Actually, he's mostly throwing dumpoff passes.

I did see him make a great throw in that that game a few weeks ago. Of course, he Driskeled all of the second half and lost.

As for the rest of your post, Deuce, I presume you are being funny. Driskel's problems were always his eyes and between his ears.
Send some film to Mac. It would be good to know how to average 19 yds per completion on dump off passes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Percy averaged close to that on 4 yard passes VERSUS SEC OFFENSES. You sound like Quasi.

Mac saw his film, and encouraged him to leave. All the other teams' coaches saw his film, too, and encouraged him to try to find a spot in D2.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you guys are downright sad. The Guy is having a great season, why have to dwell on his past here at UF? It's totally possible he actually got some coaching and is doing better and improving. Lord...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care at all about the Gatorbait that transferred out, whether they went to power conference or a geographical school. I did watch a few weeks ago, and watching him shiiit the bed, like always, after one good quarter. He is what he is, trash and Gatorbait.

Some people here seem to be Geographical School fans though. It's great to be a Florida Gator. It sucks to be a Northeastern Louisiana State Institute of Technology and Cosmetology Lil Corndog.

It's too bad, really. Jordan Reed provided the blueprint for what you do with a big, fast dude who is just too doesn't have the brains to play QB.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Law98gator;n304938 said:
Percy averaged close to that on 4 yard passes VERSUS SEC OFFENSES. You sound like Quasi.

Mac saw his film, and encouraged him to leave. All the other teams' coaches saw his film, too, and encouraged him to try to find a spot in D2.
Didn:'t even know Percy was playing for LaTech. In fact I didn't even know Driskel had sec receivers to throw to. What is obvious here is that Jeff is far better than you and others ever admitted. As the evidence grows your position continues to weaken

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ancient Reptile;n304963 said:
Didn:'t even know Percy was playing for LaTech. In fact I didn't even know Driskel had sec receivers to throw to. What is obvious here is that Jeff is far better than you and others ever admitted. As the evidence grows your position continues to weaken
I'm glad he's having a good senior season with a directional school, but there's no denying he sucked as a QB at UF.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n304943 said:
I don't care at all about the Gatorbait that transferred out, whether they went to power conference or a geographical school. I did watch a few weeks ago, and watching him shiiit the bed, like always, after one good quarter. He is what he is, trash and Gatorbait.

Some people here seem to be Geographical School fans though. It's great to be a Florida Gator. It sucks to be a Northeastern Louisiana State Institute of Technology and Cosmetology Lil Corndog.

It's too bad, really. Jordan Reed provided the blueprint for what you do with a big, fast dude who is just too doesn't have the brains to play QB.

Seriously, you have a problem. You really have some kind of thing for Driskel that goes beyond just disliking the way he plays football. You know ab-so-f**king-loutely nothing about the guy personally yet you make bulls!t statements that are totally false.

Then you make excuses for Harris for the exact same things you ripped Driskel for. Harris doesn't see wide open receivers all the time, not his fault. He throws in the dirt to wide open receivers, not his fault. He runs out of the pocket as soon as he gets the snap, not his fault. And Driskel had to play for 3 different offensive co-ordinators and one of the worst college head coaches in the last 20 years. The offense he had to work with ran some on the most mundane and predictable plays I've ever seen with no ingenuity in route design whatsoever.

Let the Driskel thing go. It makes you look stupid. Specially if he ends up on an NFL roster somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator