Driskel is only 200 yards away from his 2012 season

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Concrete Helmet;n292047 said:
I'd laugh my ass off if the Barn ended up playing JD in a bowl game and Muschamp's defense got lit up by Drizzy...

I was thinking of the sweet, ironic justice that would provide as well. In the meantime, JD will have a chance to continue playing SEC defenses when La Tech plays at Miss State on 10/17 :D

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n291540 said:
He's got million$. ??
Yea, but he put them in jars in the back yard, and now they have rotted away...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n292425 said:
Mental distress maybe.
Mental distress is a damage not a cause of action.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n291821 said:
Well, Mac looked at his game tape and encouraged him to transfer to 1-AA.

It worked out well for everyone.

This of course is bullish!t. Driskel made the decision to leave before Mac was even hired... as well he should have. His chance to develop his talents was poisoned from day one by having possibly the worst head coach in the history of college football. Muschamp and his offensive "strategy" literally destroyed QBs. The proof is in the pudding.

What are you going to do if Driskel ends up on an NFL roster?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n292694 said:
This of course is bullish!t. Driskel made the decision to leave before Mac was even hired... as well he should have.
Mac was hired in December. Driskel left in, what? February?

Just another whiner who left pouting when the HC wouldn't guarantee him a starting job.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FFS...just let him go and let him be happy. It's quite obvious most of the fan base hated his guts...why on Earth would he stick around. Does it really make people feel better about themselves to continue to bash the guy???

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n292739 said:
FFS...just let him go and let him be happy. It's quite obvious most of the fan base hated his guts...why on Earth would he stick around. Does it really make people feel better about themselves to continue to bash the guy???
I really don't think anyone hated the kid...they just hated the fact that as bad as he was playing, he kept getting trotted out there week after week. Right or wrong, it just felt like he and WM were joined at the hip. He was never gonna recover from that in Gainesville. I'm happy he's doing well and can enjoy his last year of college football.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n292708 said:
Mac was hired in December. Driskel left in, what? February?

Just another whiner who left pouting when the HC wouldn't guarantee him a starting job.

He made the decision to leave right after Thanksgiving. He just didn't announce it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, but Mac decided he didn't want him in August. He just didn't announce it.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n292810 said:

Does it really make a difference? Why are you hanging on? Just let it go already. You seemed to have moved on in every other area, just let the Driskel hate go.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so happy for Driskel. Outstanding young man that just did the best he could for our Gators. Not his fault Muschamp put him in horrible situations on the field. Good luck Jeff and continue to do well!

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n292810 said:

You really need to get a life, dude.

How's that "Nusschamp" ball going for ya'?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
divits;n292694 said:
This of course is bullish!t. Driskel made the decision to leave before Mac was even hired... as well he should have. His chance to develop his talents was poisoned from day one by having possibly the worst head coach in the history of college football. Muschamp and his offensive "strategy" literally destroyed QBs. The proof is in the pudding.

He will be drafted, though probably in a middle to late round.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n292824 said:
You really need to get a life, dude.
Come on, Div. Totally sarcasm.

You know I love you.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n292747 said:
I really don't think anyone hated the kid

Pretty sure you don't call a kid a ****tard if you like them.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n292747 said:
I really don't think anyone hated the kid...they just hated the fact that as bad as he was playing, he kept getting trotted out there week after week. Right or wrong, it just felt like he and WM were joined at the hip. He was never gonna recover from that in Gainesville. I'm happy he's doing well and can enjoy his last year of college football.

MJM, that is the exact point. He was never going to recover at UF, there was too much track record for the fanbase and the area for Driskel to stay.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n292694 said:

He will be drafted late on the measurables, and it all depends on the team if he remains on a roster. Then again in might be Tyler Murphy where he is drafted for another position, and also plays some quarterback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.