Driskel says football fun again after getting out of Florida

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting that some of the same people that hated on Brissett and Murphy for leaving when it became obvious that Muskstank wouldn't play another Qb no matter how bad Drisktard sucked are the same people now wishing Disktard well after he left the second he wasn't guaranteed a starting job. He was always a right fielder or Hback trying to play Qb.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy for Jeff to get a new start. Hope he has a great year. He was a great Gator even if he never quite had the mental part of being an SEC QB nailed down. Wish him the best.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n197538 said:
Interesting that some of the same people that hated on Brissett and Murphy for leaving when it became obvious that Muskstank wouldn't play another Qb no matter how bad Drisktard sucked are the same people now wishing Disktard well after he left the second he wasn't guaranteed a starting job. He was always a right fielder or Hback trying to play Qb.

th

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Damn law, when trex is telling you to let it go that's pretty bad

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
NavetG8r;n197552 said:
Happy for Law to get a new start. Hope he has a great year. He was a great Gator even if he never quite had the mental part of being positive about anything. Wish him the best.

FIFY, now just do this bit here....

:ban2:

:hehehe:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We all were pulling for Jeff to be successful and hoped champ was right when he said the gator nation would be glad he was their QB. None of it happened but even during the rough times I never harbored bad feelings against Jeff. I blamed it on the coaching staff for its inability to properly evaluate talent and their refusal to make changes when needed. I hope he does well next season so his college experience and memories arent all bad.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Love him or hate him there really should be no ill will towards Driksel...he didn't have it but he gave his all for UF despite all of the horrendous coaching and bad play. I hope he does well but im glad to move on from him and that former rat bastard head coach. He was paid and is getting paid millions to destroy our program and ruin any chance Driskel or any QB had at a future. Hope Driskel does well and we get back on track with either Grier or Harris

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_2806.jpg
    conv_2806.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 34

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully with Jeff and champ gone, UF football will be fun again

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n197538 said:

I have to admit I agree with you Law, hating on brisset and murphy but hoping for the best for driskel is pretty hypocritical. When I found out each of those first 2 were transferring I immediately thought "good for them, maybe they can still get out and have some success somewhere and some decent coaching." The last thing on my mind was how dare they. Im a gator through and through but if I had a QB prospect for a son during the mustsuck era and he got an offer to play for the gators there's no way in hell I'd encourage him to go; that would be like encouraging your son to flush his ability down the toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator