DT Joey Ivie is out 4-5 weeks with a broken thumb

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
4-5 weeks for a THUMB injury? Rub some fking dirt on it and tape it up FFS.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
we've been very unlucky with injuries this year. Massey, Jordan, Ivie, Del Rio. mediocre teams can't ride that kind of misfortune.

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
It's time for Khairi Clark to step up. He was mediocre last year, but the propaganda this year is that he's much better. I haven't paid much attention to him this year, but I do remember when he was on the field last, and he sucked.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have a feeling Fournette may have even a bigger day than usual against us now.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So other than that how was the parade Jackie?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
4-5 weeks for a THUMB injury? Rub some fking dirt on it and tape it up FFS.
I once tore the UCL in my left thumb mid season and was out 6 weeks after surgery. I could have made it work with a brace and lots of tape, but the doctors said no. Doctors say you can't play, you can't play.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I once tore the UCL in my left thumb mid season and was out 6 weeks after surgery. I could have made it work with a brace and lots of tape, but the doctors said no. Doctors say you can't play, you can't play.

217-mc9670um.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else notice that Sasquatch always has some sort of relatable post to just about everything on here? He's got a been there, done that story for just about everything, including high heals.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
DT Khairi Clark 6-2 319 rsSo
DE Bryan Cox 6-3 269 rsSr
DT/DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 261
DE Jordan Sherit 6-4 254

This combo is likely to be on the field quite a bit in games now and Clark the only heavy one in that group hasn't shown much at all and the backup DEs behind those are only about 240 lb. or so. Even with Brantley in it doesn't look real good.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else notice that Sasquatch always has some sort of relatable post to just about everything on here? He's got a been there, done that story for just about everything, including high heals.
I'm a high experience kinda guy. I'll show you the scar if you don't believe me though.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Of course, and he pointed out all of today's revelations in the box several days ago. Oh, and he was going to the bowl/play-off game, but a family matter came up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This really sucks.

When this staff is gets canned and returns to FIU and EKU, they will look back on the days that they decided to take a six pack of useless extra three star DBs (Burnett, Williamson, McWilliams, Lenton and Taylor) instead of hunting for four or five (half won't pan out if you are shopping in the 3 star aisle) big butts to help with the run.

Keep waiting for the news that we are moving an OL over, though it isn't like we have a plethora of extra OL hanging around.

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But Ivie doesn't need to catch the ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator