Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
DT Khairi Clark 6-2 319 rsSo
DE Bryan Cox 6-3 269 rsSr
DT/DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 261
DE Jordan Sherit 6-4 254

This combo is likely to be on the field quite a bit in games now and Clark the only heavy one in that group hasn't shown much at all and the backup DEs behind those are only about 240 lb. or so. Even with Brantley in it doesn't look real good.
But, you're forgetting about Muschamps favorite 2 star.... Taven Bryan....I hear he's up to about 260# now :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I once tore the UCL in my left thumb mid season and was out 6 weeks after surgery. I could have made it work with a brace and lots of tape, but the doctors said no. Doctors say you can't play, you can't play.

You sure had a lot of injuries for a back up.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You sure had a lot of injuries for a back up.
Yeahhh I don't think you know as much about me as you think you do. Thumb was injured in game action, too. Finished the drive and even caught a pass without the use of my left hand. Came off the sideline and the trainer more or less pulled my thumb all the way back and said, "Yeah, you're not going back in." Since I was the backup long snapper and our next game was on the road, we waited till after that game to do the surgery so I could travel with the team.

Once again, I'll gladly take a picture of the scar if nobody believes me. Or, I extend an invitation to you to come to a tailgate as I have all the other people who love to troll me and I'll show it to you in person. I mean, it's an oddly specific thing to lie about on the internet, a torn UCL . :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeahhh I don't think you know as much about me as you think you do. Thumb was injured in game action, too. Finished the drive and even caught a pass without the use of my left hand. Came off the sideline and the trainer more or less pulled my thumb all the way back and said, "Yeah, you're not going back in." Since I was the backup long snapper and our next game was on the road, we waited till after that game to do the surgery so I could travel with the team.

Once again, I'll gladly take a picture of the scar if nobody believes me. Or, I extend an invitation to you to come to a tailgate as I have all the other people who love to troll me and I'll show it to you in person. I mean, it's an oddly specific thing to lie about on the internet, a torn UCL . :lol:

I see your meter is still broken.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

What was it like to hit a home run on you first pitch in intramural baseball?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
DT Khairi Clark 6-2 319 rsSo
DE Bryan Cox 6-3 269 rsSr
DT/DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 261
DE Jordan Sherit 6-4 254

This combo is likely to be on the field quite a bit in games now and Clark the only heavy one in that group hasn't shown much at all and the backup DEs behind those are only about 240 lb. or so. Even with Brantley in it doesn't look real good.

Clark 319, Brantley 295, Bryan 293, Cox 269, CeCe 261, Zuniga 251, Sherit 254, Polite 250, Clayton 250(?)

two starting DTs in the 300 range and one backup. the size drop off from there is terrifying. not gonna cut it. press an O lineman into service.

if Antonio Riles hadn't gotten hurt, dollars to donuts he'd be over there now.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Clark 319, Brantley 295, Bryan 293, Cox 269, CeCe 261, Zuniga 251, Sherit 254, Polite 250, Clayton 250(?)

two starting DTs in the 300 range and one backup. the size drop off from there is terrifying. not gonna cut it. press an O lineman into service.

if Antonio Riles hadn't gotten hurt, dollars to donuts he'd be over there now.

Like I said in the Jordon Scott thread, move McCoy over to DT for the rest of the year. He's a redshirt freshman getting mop-up time. Get him in the rotation for 10 or so snaps a game. What can it hurt??

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
McCoy is the backup center, the second hardest position to play on the field. He won't be the one moving, I suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator