DT situation just flatlined: Javier Edwards bails out

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. This is really really sad. The program is in a downward spiral and Mac does not have the skill set to rescue us.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
With only 2 DTs next year and 260 pound backups, I see 5-7 next year or worse. We won't be able to stop any one. To make matters worse, we will have true or redshirt freshman at corner.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
But BUT But we have a heck of a gymnastics program ;)
Fu*k Gymnastics and every other Olympic sport. I've honestly never watched any of them besides a few track meets. Those sports are irrelevant to the majority of fans yet "The Greatest AD ever" Jeremy Foley thought they we're the most important. **** is unreal!!!

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Fu*k Gymnastics and every other Olympic sport. I've honestly never watched any of them besides a few track meets. Those sports are irrelevant to the majority of fans yet "The Greatest AD ever" Jeremy Foley thought they we're the most important. **** is unreal!!!

REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Btw...just got a text saying "Nuss will remain at UF until at least Jan 1st because of his relationship with Stidham" Stidham is commiting on Jan 1st. Same goes for Summers with Leatherwood. Looks like it's time to "put up or kick rocks" for those two bums. With recruits Jumping ship left & right they have no chance to land either of those 2!

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Btw...just got a text saying "Nuss will remain at UF until at least Dec 1st because of his relationship with Stidham" Stidham is commiting on Dec 1st. Same goes for Summers with Leatherwood. Looks like it's time to "put up or kick rocks" for those two bums. With recruits Jumping ship left & right they have no chance to land either of those 2!

Did you mean Jan 1st? Cause it's Dec 4th.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Btw...just got a text saying "Nuss will remain at UF until at least Dec 1st because of his relationship with Stidham" Stidham is commiting on Dec 1st. Same goes for Summers with Leatherwood. Looks like it's time to "put up or kick rocks" for those two bums. With recruits Jumping ship left & right they have no chance to land either of those 2!
WTF? It is Dec 4?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 7m7 minutes ago
.@OtisKirk247 is reporting that JuCo DT Javier Edwards has backed off his Florida #Gators pledge http://florida.247sports.com/Article/DT-Javier-Edwards-reportedly-backs-off-Florida-Gators-pledge-49539678 …

This staff is one heaping, steaming pile of dawgshyt.

Apparently kids aren't that interested in coming to Florida and get blown out constantly, even if Mac loves them and thinks losing blowouts is keeeeewl.

We have, again, exactly ZERO DTs in the next class. This is going to be a worse class than Mac's first and EVEN I DIDN'T IMAGINE that was even possible.

Apparently Law81 doesn't agree with your analysis.
http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/threads/why-i-support-mac.357762/

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I certainly agree with his analysis that the ultimate responsiblity for this is on that horsetoothed AD we just pushed out the door. I see nothing to suggest Butters has any ability to turn this around. That's a delusionole bunch on Swampass.

This time, we will be rock bottom when we fire our Saban assistant. 4-8 won't be the bottom, I suspect. 0-8 in the SEC is a very real possibility in the next few years.

Last edited:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Btw...just got a text saying "Nuss will remain at UF until at least Dec 1st because of his relationship with Stidham" Stidham is commiting on Jan 1st. Same goes for Summers with Leatherwood. Looks like it's time to "put up or kick rocks" for those two bums. With recruits Jumping ship left & right they have no chance to land either of those 2!

So Stidham miraculously commits to us Jan. 1, Nuss is fired Jan. 2. What happens then? Just get rid of the guys now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So Stidham miraculously commits to us Jan. 1, Nuss is fired Jan. 2. What happens then? Just get rid of the guys now.
Obviously, then we HAVE to keep Nusschamp, bc he is doing a great job and just landed Stidham.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
All teams will have to do is run right up the gut and we will wear down quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.