DT situation just flatlined: Javier Edwards bails out

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
How does Bret Bielema still have a job after the loss to Mizzou? 7-5 I guess is ok at ARKY. Hopefully he gets on the hot seat and scares some of these recruits off.

Last edited:

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Don't even think teams will have to attempt a pass on us next year, probably going to be giving up at least 250-300 yards on ground next year. The real question is after we fire Mac and hopefully get a real coach, how long will it take him to clean up the mess he will inherit. This will be like the forgotten decade of Florida football.

you realize that we're already into year 6 of suckitude.. unless we had a miraculous Michigan-like turnaround, a decade of crap is inevitable.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:faint: I don't know if I can survive an Offense and my beloved D struggling at the same time... what a long season on the horizon.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Gatorcountry is a complete joke. You're not allowed to suggest any coach should be let go, move on, be replaced, etc. The sunshine pumping is totally out of control. Worthless message board.
That site is full of pumpers! Most of them are so far out of touch with reality they actually think we're doing well. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:faint: I don't know if I can survive an Offense and my beloved D struggling at the same time... what a long season on the horizon.
Its going to be hideous. I suspect more like Chimp's 4-8 season than CUM's 7-5.

It wil be time for a hiatus unless big, big things change. I dont think I can do it again.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
How does Bret Bielema still have a job after the loss to Mizzou? 7-5 I guess is ok at ARKY. Hopefully he gets on the hot seat and scares some of these recruits off.
Because at Arky it is excusable to go 7-5 when you have no talent and are in a hopeless situation for getting talent.....Stick around and you'll see what it's like starting next year. BTW, Bert takes less talented OFFENSIVE players and puts a more than respectable offense on the field.....Mac, not so much. You'll be begging for the Fatman by the time Bucktooth is done here....

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Its going to be hideous. I suspect more like Chimp's 4-8 season than CUM's 7-5.

It wil be time for a hiatus unless big, big things change. I dont think I can do it again.

I agree Law, next year is going to be a disaster. And I think it'll be worse than Champ's 2013 campaign because he at least had the injury excuse. Mac probably won't have that. Have you guys seen the 2017 schedule? Woof. We could potentially start off 2-6. I see like a 4-8 or 5-7.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Because at Arky it is excusable to go 7-5 when you have no talent and are in a hopeless situation for getting talent.....Stick around and you'll see what it's like starting next year. BTW, Bert takes less talented OFFENSIVE players and puts a more than respectable offense on the field.....Mac, not so much. You'll be begging for the Fatman by the time Bucktooth is done here....
No I wont.

And the last two Arky HCs had no difficulty landing top talent and winning the west.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What's the rumor about grades? If they can't get into UT they are not getting into UF

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Not really. I think UF offered them back in May but they have been committed to Tennessee. Now they aren't so Gators jumped back in.
We should be the reason they decommitted. It's called flipping recruits. When was the last time these coaches flipped someone from a rival other than Houston Baptist?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We should be the reason they decommitted. It's called flipping recruits. When was the last time these coaches flipped someone from a rival other than Houston Baptist?

They flipped Franks from LSU.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I agree Law, next year is going to be a disaster. And I think it'll be worse than Champ's 2013 campaign because he at least had the injury excuse. Mac probably won't have that. Have you guys seen the 2017 schedule? Woof. We could potentially start off 2-6. I see like a 4-8 or 5-7.

All tough games except Michigan and the WLOCP are in the Swamp however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator