Duke is done!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The bracket is better, but Wisky is all that matters.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I don't make it a point to spend my time on satire sites, nope. Sorry, guess I missed the point. Carry on!

It's well worth the 30-60 seconds it took to read. Funny stuff!

Funny thing is I saw a different dookie who needed to sit down- Jefferson, I think? I was surprised to see:

1. The refs pause the game until he got his contact lens back in (twice)... Um, don't you substitute players when that happens, just like an injury?

2. He argued with the ref for what seemed like 30 seconds (thought/cried he was fouled)... I believe UF got a T this year for arguing longer than 5 seconds.

I had dookie in the final 4, but I don't mind.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Don't overlook the Cocks now, thinking beating Whisky means an automatic W in the regional final. USC has some serious momentum right now. Also, someone needs to tell the Waco Rapists to tone down their unis...those last night were blinding.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
"Do not allow anyone to tell you that it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America." - 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump

What about the challenge of impeachment?? Don't be surprised if gets sent to prison...

What on earth does that have to do with the dookies, March Madness, or sports in general???

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.