Dwayne Haskins, running across the interstate drunk and high in the dark, killed by dump truck at 24

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think he just made a stupid decision that ended up being fatal. From what I’ve read, he was on his way to practice, ran out of gas, decided to walk across the interstate to get some and you know the rest of the story. I think it would’ve still been dark so he probably misjudged how fast those vehicles were coming.
:lol:

Drunk as hell, I guarantee it, and enough THC in his bloodstream to kill an elephant.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I'm sure the results aren't even available yet - it takes weeks. They'll be made public.
I wouldn’t think they were available yet either - 4-6 weeks is standard - but the fact the sheriff’s office appears done with the case makes me think the sheriff knows what it’s going to say already and feels comfortable wrapping up the investigation.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't a deserted stretch of road. There were several eyewitnesses. I don't think the Tox report has been released, I think the released report is just about the Truck Drivers complicity.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Maybe a Vegas stripper he married one drunk night?

well... her name is Kalabrya and there's some Vegas violence in here.
could be the reason his parents declined a 'meet up' with the young lady.

(general question for the group - how much time traditionally passes in a marriage before you decide to renew your wedding vows? :lol:

"...Haskins-Gondrezick, a former Michigan State basketball player, told police that the couple married in March and were in the area (in July) to renew their vows and celebrate with friends."

Dwayne Haskins' wife arrested after allegedly knocking out his tooth

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
well... her name is Kalabrya and there's some Vegas violence in here.
could be the reason his parents declined a 'meet up' with the young lady.

(general question for the group - how much time traditionally passes in a marriage before you decide to renew your wedding vows? :lol:

"...Haskins-Gondrezick, a former Michigan State basketball player, told police that the couple married in March and were in the area (in July) to renew their vows and celebrate with friends."

Dwayne Haskins' wife arrested after allegedly knocking out his tooth

General rule on renewing vows is 6 months. Then you deduct one month for each missing tooth.

At some point, we have to touch on “Kalabrya”, right? I mean, I can’t be the only one noticing this. @ThreatMatrix, you’re not gonna be silent on this one, are you? What’s next, Tuhsquinny? This all has to end.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They were going to renew their vows after 4 months? :lol:

Doesn't seem like a very good sign.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
General rule on renewing vows is 6 months. Then you deduct one month for each missing tooth.

At some point, we have to touch on “Kalabrya”, right? I mean, I can’t be the only one noticing this. @ThreatMatrix, you’re not gonna be silent on this one, are you? What’s next, Tuhsquinny? This all has to end.
Kalabrya formerly known as Kalab?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Don't know about that name but she's got that I've been a bad girl and I need a spanking daddy look.
ka.png

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads