Eating at the gas station

divits

A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
By cracky! This here thread reminds me of my days growin' up in Sh!tstomp, West Virginny. Me and my buds used to jump a freight train down to the county seat in Mudspeck to grab us some grub at Greasy Ed's Junkyard and Eats Emporium where they whipped up some the best damn squirrel nuggets you ever et. They'd come sizzlin' right out of the fryer drippin' in possum fat. Yuuuuummy! And they even gave you a little bowl of chittlin lard fer dippin'. Don't get no better'n that! We'd wash it down with a Grape Nehi full of peanuts and have a maple syrup covered moonpie for dessert.

They just don't make food for sophisticated palates anymore.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
divits;n204117 said:
By cracky! This here thread reminds me of my days growin' up in Sh!tstomp, West Virginny. Me and my buds used to jump a freight train down to the county seat in Mudspeck to grab us some grub at Greasy Ed's Junkyard and Eats Emporium where they whipped up some the best damn squirrel nuggets you ever et. They'd come sizzlin' right out of the fryer drippin' in possum fat. Yuuuuummy! And they even gave you a little bowl of chittlin lard fer dippin'. Don't get no better'n that! We'd wash it down with a Grape Nehi full of peanuts and have a maple syrup covered moonpie for dessert.

****stomp, WV, huh? So about 50/50 you too are a lil Bowden bastard like Jimbo Bowden.

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
divits;n204117 said:

You sound more like a bologna kind of guy

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Guilty as charged........but I have moved on to better fare. Like Hogans, Leonardos, Satchels etc.

AlexDaGator

The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
divits;n204117 said:

:lmao:

Alex.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
MatthewM.;n219868 said:
If you eat food from a gas station you are a subhuman savage.

3owmbe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.