Elite 11 roster finalized

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
http://gridironnow.com/roster-finalized-2017-elite-11-finals-participants/

The 2017 Elite 11 Finals roster has been finalized.

Twenty-four of the nation’s top quarterbacks will participate in the three-day camp in Los Angeles from June 2-4.

During the camp, the 24 (25 overall) participants will compete in on-field drills, classroom instruction and off-field development. Twelve will be selected at its conclusion to participate in the The Opening Finals held at Nike World Headquarters.

All of the quarterbacks, who are class of 2018 prospects, were invited to the Elite 11 Finals based on their performances in the Elite 11 Regionals, which took place in 13 different markets across the country between February and May. The last one was held on May 21 in Oakland, California.

The roster includes 25 players, though one, four-star prospect and Washington commitment Colson Yankoff will not compete due to injury.

Of the players invited to the Elite 11 Finals, five are five-star prospects, 11 are four-star prospects and nine are three-star prospects.

Eighteen of the 25 players are also committed. The Pac-12 has the most with seven, followed by the SEC with four. The ACC and Big Ten each have three and the Big 12 has one.

2017 Elite 11 Finals roster
5-star prospects (5)

* Five-star Matt Corral, from Long Beach (Calif.) Poly, who is committed to USC

* Five-star Justin Fields, from Kennesaw (Ga.) Harrison, who is committed to Penn State

* Five-star Emory Jones, from Franklin (Ga.) Heard County, who is committed to Ohio State

* Five-star Trevor Lawrence, from Cartersville (Ga.) High, who is committed to Clemson

* Five-star Jacob Sirmon, from Bothell (Wash.) High, committed to Washington (He is the nephew of Louisville defensive coordinator Peter Sirmon)

4-star prospects (11)

* Four-star Gerry Bohanon, from Earle (Ark.) High, who is uncommitted

* Four-star Joey Gatewood, from Jacksonville (Fla.) Bartram Trail, who is committed to Auburn

* Four-star Dakereon Joyner, from North Charleston (S.C.) Fort Dorchester, who is uncommitted

* Four-star Jalen Mayden, from Sachse (Texas) High, who is committed to Mississippi State

* Four-star Tanner McKee, from Corona (Calif.) Centennial, who is uncommitted

* Four-star Joe Milton, from Orlando Olympia, who is committed to Michigan

* Four-star Justin Rogers, from Bossier City (La.) Parkway, who is uncommitted

* Four-star Dorian Thompson-Robinson, from Las Vegas Bishop Gorman, who is committed to UCLA

* Four-star Jack Tuttle, from San Marcos (Calif.) Mission Hills, who is committed to Utah

* Four-star Jack West, from Saraland (Ala.) High, who is committed to Stanford

* Four-star Colson Yankoff, from Coeur d’Alene (Idaho) High, who is committed to Washington (will not compete because of injury)

3-star prospects (9)

* Three-star Carter Bradley, from Jacksonville (Fla.) Providence, who is uncommitted

* Three-star Cammon Cooper, from Lehi (Utah) High, who is uncommitted

* Three-star James Foster, from Montgomery (Ala.) Lanier, who is committed to Missouri

* Three-star Devin Leary, from Sicklerville (N.J.) Timber Creek, who is committed to NC State

* Three-star Re-al Mitchell, from Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco, who is committed to Iowa State

* Three-star Quincy Patterson, from Chicago Solorio Academy, who is committed to Virginia Tech

* Three-star Tyler Shough, from Chandler (Ariz.) Hamilton, who is uncommitted

* Three-star Blake Stenstrom, from Littleton (Colo.) Valor Christian, who is committed to Colorado

* Three-star Jarren Williams, from Lawrenceville (Ga.) Central Gwinnett, who is committed to Kentucky

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
http://gridironnow.com/roster-finalized-2017-elite-11-finals-participants/

The 2017 Elite 11 Finals roster has been finalized.

Twenty-four of the nation’s top quarterbacks will participate in the three-day camp in Los Angeles from June 2-4.

During the camp, the 24 (25 overall) participants will compete in on-field drills, classroom instruction and off-field development. Twelve will be selected at its conclusion to participate in the The Opening Finals held at Nike World Headquarters.

All of the quarterbacks, who are class of 2018 prospects, were invited to the Elite 11 Finals based on their performances in the Elite 11 Regionals, which took place in 13 different markets across the country between February and May. The last one was held on May 21 in Oakland, California.

The roster includes 25 players, though one, four-star prospect and Washington commitment Colson Yankoff will not compete due to injury.

Of the players invited to the Elite 11 Finals, five are five-star prospects, 11 are four-star prospects and nine are three-star prospects.

Eighteen of the 25 players are also committed. The Pac-12 has the most with seven, followed by the SEC with four. The ACC and Big Ten each have three and the Big 12 has one.

2017 Elite 11 Finals roster
5-star prospects (5)

* Five-star Matt Corral, from Long Beach (Calif.) Poly, who is committed to USC

* Five-star Justin Fields, from Kennesaw (Ga.) Harrison, who is committed to Penn State

* Five-star Emory Jones, from Franklin (Ga.) Heard County, who is committed to Ohio State

* Five-star Trevor Lawrence, from Cartersville (Ga.) High, who is committed to Clemson

* Five-star Jacob Sirmon, from Bothell (Wash.) High, committed to Washington (He is the nephew of Louisville defensive coordinator Peter Sirmon)

4-star prospects (11)

* Four-star Gerry Bohanon, from Earle (Ark.) High, who is uncommitted

* Four-star Joey Gatewood, from Jacksonville (Fla.) Bartram Trail, who is committed to Auburn

* Four-star Dakereon Joyner, from North Charleston (S.C.) Fort Dorchester, who is uncommitted

* Four-star Jalen Mayden, from Sachse (Texas) High, who is committed to Mississippi State

* Four-star Tanner McKee, from Corona (Calif.) Centennial, who is uncommitted

* Four-star Joe Milton, from Orlando Olympia, who is committed to Michigan

* Four-star Justin Rogers, from Bossier City (La.) Parkway, who is uncommitted

* Four-star Dorian Thompson-Robinson, from Las Vegas Bishop Gorman, who is committed to UCLA

* Four-star Jack Tuttle, from San Marcos (Calif.) Mission Hills, who is committed to Utah

* Four-star Jack West, from Saraland (Ala.) High, who is committed to Stanford

* Four-star Colson Yankoff, from Coeur d’Alene (Idaho) High, who is committed to Washington (will not compete because of injury)

3-star prospects (9)

* Three-star Carter Bradley, from Jacksonville (Fla.) Providence, who is uncommitted

* Three-star Cammon Cooper, from Lehi (Utah) High, who is uncommitted

* Three-star James Foster, from Montgomery (Ala.) Lanier, who is committed to Missouri

* Three-star Devin Leary, from Sicklerville (N.J.) Timber Creek, who is committed to NC State

* Three-star Re-al Mitchell, from Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco, who is committed to Iowa State

* Three-star Quincy Patterson, from Chicago Solorio Academy, who is committed to Virginia Tech

* Three-star Tyler Shough, from Chandler (Ariz.) Hamilton, who is uncommitted

* Three-star Blake Stenstrom, from Littleton (Colo.) Valor Christian, who is committed to Colorado

* Three-star Jarren Williams, from Lawrenceville (Ga.) Central Gwinnett, who is committed to Kentucky

What's this Carter Bradley kid from right down the road in Jacksonville look like, I know he's not our top choice. He's local and maybe a decent plan C option, should we need one. Just hate to see if there's promising talent right in our backyard and it end up somewhere else. Have we recruited him?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What's this Carter Bradley kid from right down the road in Jacksonville look like, I know he's not our top choice. He's local and maybe a decent plan C option, should we need one. Just hate to see if there's promising talent right in our backyard and it end up somewhere else. Have we recruited him?

This is the guy I like. I don't know why we haven't recruited him. He has a nice arm, yet throws with touch and accuracy. His mechanics are solid. He's very athletic. He just needs to gain weight. Check out his tape. It's good.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
This is the guy I like. I don't know why we haven't recruited him. He has a nice arm, yet throws with touch and accuracy. His mechanics are solid. He's very athletic. He just needs to gain weight. Check out his tape. It's good.

I will, this is the sort of thing that frustrates me with this staff. How can a kid so close to Gainesville that has promise be overlooked? Just another mark against this staff.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I will, this is the sort of thing that frustrates me with this staff. How can a kid so close to Gainesville that has promise be overlooked? Just another mark against this staff.

It seems this staff has thrown in the towel on Jacksonville (and surrounding areas). We have about 4 kids on the roster from Jax: Wells, Jordon, Washington, and K. Jackson. It's inexcusable. There should be no less than 8-10 kids from Jacksonville (and area) on our roster. Ohio State & Alabama have gone in there and cherry picked the F out of it. Hell, Alabama signed a 3-star QB from Bolles last year who I'm sure would have considered us if a better effort was made. Giving up Jacksonville is a huge mistake by this staff - and if you haven't noticed, they've pretty much conceded the state of Georgia too.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
It seems this staff has thrown in the towel on Jacksonville (and surrounding areas). We have about 4 kids on the roster from Jax: Wells, Jordon, Washington, and K. Jackson. It's inexcusable. There should be no less than 8-10 kids from Jacksonville (and area) on our roster. Ohio State & Alabama have gone in there and cherry picked the F out of it. Hell, Alabama signed a 3-star QB from Bolles last year who I'm sure would have considered us if a better effort was made. Giving up Jacksonville is a huge mistake by this staff - and if you haven't noticed, they've pretty much conceded the state of Georgia too.

I guess they've tried to put more of an emphasis on South Florida and I get it, but still when you got guys so close, they should be putting the full court press on those guys.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We won't get any of those guys. We're offering guys you've never heard of from that football mecca Kansas.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We won't get any of those guys. We're offering guys you've never heard of from that football mecca Kansas.
giphy.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hell, Alabama signed a 3-star QB from Bolles last year who I'm sure would have considered us if a better effort was made. Giving up Jacksonville is a huge mistake by this staff -

Ah, yes...another 3* QB to solve our woes. Wonder how much our negators would crap all over that as well.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I guess they've tried to put more of an emphasis on South Florida and I get it, but still when you got guys so close, they should be putting the full court press on those guys.
Yea and from the looks of it MR is locking SF down so I guess our coaches are losing out everywhere. Better go find kids in Utah or New Mexico who have offers from the likes of Colorado St and New Mexico St. Sweep them up before Vandy offers and steals them from us.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ah, yes...another 3* QB to solve our woes. Wonder how much our negators would crap all over that as well.

You really missed the point, which was the fact we've essentially given up Jacksonville to whomever wants it. And I can assure you, if Alabama's recruiting staff evaluated that kid from Bolles he's a good prospect (although Alabama has had some QBs recently not pan out/transfer out as soon as they didn't win the starting job).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Probalby my first pick, too.

I'm sure that Mari won't love me anymore for not getting on the Milton train. I don't care how big his arm is, there is no excuse for 40% completion ratios in HS.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, the days of landing two 4 star QBs most year, like we did under SOS, Zook, Creyer, and Chimp are long, long gone.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Yeah, the days of landing two 4 star QBs most year, like we did under SOS, Zook, Creyer, and ***Chimp*** are long, long gone.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA....
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA....

Holy crap, I think I just got a hernia from laughing so hard. Thanks, donkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator