Elite 11 roster finalized

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA....
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA....

Holy crap, I think I just got a hernia from laughing so hard. Thanks, donkey.

Not sure if serious. Muschamp signed Brissett & Driskel in the same class (a 4-star and a 5-star)....

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Not really the point. The point is we were able to sign two 4-stars in the same class. Hell, weren't Grier and Treon 4-stars?

So, successfully recruiting 4* QBs who end up failing is better than 3* QBs who end up failing? It might not be "the point," yet it's relevant.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So, successfully recruiting 4* QBs who end up failing is better than 3* QBs who end up failing? It might not be "the point," yet it's relevant.
Those guys failed in large part to the sh*tty coaching they got in college.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Those guys failed in large part to the sh*tty coaching they got in college.

No argument there, which is why I laugh at anyone who mentions chump in the same breath as SOS and meyer for ANY reason.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Probalby my first pick, too.

I'm sure that Mari won't love me anymore for not getting on the Milton train. I don't care how big his arm is, there is no excuse for 40% completion ratios in HS.

There's a lot of discussion that his stats weren't very good because his team just flat out sucks. But then in his spring game where he would be going against that sucky defense, he did about the same again. So yeah. Give me somebody who can play QB. Somebody who has played at a high-level in high school.

By the way, Franks does fit that bill. Unfortunately he is the only guy like that on the roster. Mac was supposed to fix our QB issues and bring in some talent. Well he brought in one talented guy. So there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator