Email from Gatorsports.com

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else get this email? :lol:

Howdy, NVGator:

We are excited to share some news with you as we gear up at the start of another season for GatorSports. Our website is being completely overhauled and will launch officially on Thursday.

The new gatorsports.com will work much better on your mobile phone. It is built on a responsive design that reformats itself based on the screen you are using. It will be faster, better organized and more visual.

However, you are an insider on this since you have previously registered as a member of our forums. We are asking for your help in getting the forums kick-started in advance of opening the site to the general public. Right now, we are working from a staging server. On Thursday, we will switch over to the regular address as gatorsports.com.

We know you care about your identity as part of the GatorSports community. So please help us by logging onto the new forum area. You will need to establish your username and password there. We will work with you to ensure there isn't any problem in keeping your established username.

Our team — Pat Dooley, Robbie Andreu, Kevin Brockway, Graham Hall and I — will start some conversation threads. We are looking for your insights and questions too. That way, once the general public visits gatorsports.com, they will see a robust forum area along with all the other content they expect: videos, podcasts, stories and photos.

Tell us what you think! This is your community and we are committed to building it stronger, faster and better than ever.

Sincerely,

Arnold Feliciano
Sports editor
The Gainesville Sun
2700 SW 13th St, Gainesville, FL 32608
T: 352-374-5055
[email protected]
http://www.Ocala.com | http://www.Gainesville.com | http://www.Gatorsports.com

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i actually got an email from them to my gmail. didnt open it though, was too concerned about a virus :lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The new gatorsports.com will work much better on your mobile phone. It is built on a responsive design that reformats itself based on the screen you are using. It will be faster, better organized and more visual.
3T_419_PatrickTheWombat_1.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got that email as well, but can't login over there because I don't care to figure out what password I used....fck em :lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't even remember the last time I actually went to that site. I think it was the last time Ox got the mob together to blast Alvin over there.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
If you start with the number 10, multiply by 5, then subtract by 50 you will get the amount of $hitz given that they are revamping their board.

Once they shut down the board for our crticism, I was out.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It would kinda be fun to screw with Dooley and Andreu in some of those threads. But it's got to be done without them catching on. Make them think that you're some screwy over the top Gator fan and present ridiculous but very sincere sounding questions. Hmmmm......I'm going to work on that.

To the Bat Cave!

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I got it too. What a bunch of maroons! Don't they know that gatorchatter is the best around. I think they do

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator