Emory Jones transfers to Arizona State and gets benched; now looking to get benched at Cincy

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Wait... you're black???
He's also like a Nascar hood, door and roof top...

Lives in Oklahoma
Wearing a Cowboy's hat
and a North Carolina tee
and Gator's short's
At the ASU campus
Probably wearing Oklahoma State underwear made by Hanes
New Balance
shoes
Ray Ban shades
Casio watch
Monster drink
Picture taken with iPhone
Posting on GatorChatter

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Watching EJ at QB was like watching a dancer, that knows all the discrete dance moves, but has no rhythm.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He likely could have excelled at another position. Not moving may have cost him.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
How many years of eligibility does a player get and will EJ be joining Andre Debose at Cincy in possibly their final year?
Loved his loyalty to the program until it ceased, best UF backup qb in the past 3 years, good runner. Wish him the greatest vs inferior competition

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
This thread reminds me of how much I hate Dan Mullen. 2 transfer guy started over a top 5 pick because he’s the smartest guy in the room.

If Dorky Dan is the smartest guy in a room, that room better not have any crayons. Someone in that anti-MENSA room is going to eat them.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't blame him for "looking for love in all the wrong places" but, despite the hideous suit and clown hair-do, I really don't carewhat he does... he's not a Gator.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This thread reminds me of how much I hate Dan Mullen. 2 transfer guy started over a top 5 pick because he’s the smartest guy in the room.

If Dorky Dan is the smartest guy in a room, that room better not have any crayons. Someone in that anti-MENSA room is going to eat them.
He started over trask and AR bc he would run constantly and that's all that matters to dildo Dan.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
The seriously messed up part is I’m looking at his stats the last couple years like I’d probably trade Mertz for EJ straight up. Cincy may make me throw in something like a 6 pack of bud light or a bag of Doritos as a kicker to make the deal work

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator